Lixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features a slightly lower front edge and raised back for easy access.
- Designed to keep food in the bowl while limiting spills.
- Smooth edges minimize damage from curious chewers.
- BPA-free plastic means it’s safe for your furry pet.
- Great for mice, rats, hamsters, gerbils, guinea pigs, hedge hogs, rabbits and other small animals.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Ferret$8.59Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Radish Small Pet Bowl$5.29Chewy Price$5.49List Price
- Living World Lock & Crock Dish Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz bowl$10.99Chewy Price
- Kaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 4-in$5.99Chewy Price$6.49List Price
- Lixit Quick Lock Crock Small Animal Bowl, 20-oz, White$6.99Chewy Price$11.40List Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Chinchilla Accessory Pack$23.42Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Living World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$4.99Chewy Price
- Exotic Nutrition Small Animal Nectar Pod Holder$7.49Chewy Price
- Ware Small Animal Sifter Feeder$17.99Chewy Price$28.49List Price
- Lixit Mini Rabbit Feeder & Water Fountain, 48-oz$9.04Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Guinea Pig, Rat||Rabbit, Ferret, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Guinea Pig, Rabbit, Chinchilla, Ferret||Guinea Pig|
|Capacity (Max)||8 1/2-ounce||1 1/2-cup||13-oz||20-oz||3/4 cup|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||—||Chew Resistant||—||—||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe|
Questions & Answers
14 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
86 Customer Reviews
For tiny & small creatures
For some reason i thought the medium held a cup. You can see how it stacks up to a 1 cup measuring cup & how much liquid fits in it. Too small for my feral cat but i will donate them. Large might have worked. I ordered 2 & both were dark blue. Hope this helps someone.
Ordered three of these bowls. All three were blue and small. Proportions seem odd. Well is VERY shallow yet sides are tall. Weird smell to them that took multiple washes to eliminate. Overall okay for treat time or a small amount of standing water depending on the animal. Kinda disappointed though.
Okay for treats
I purchased the small on sale; they're a dark navy color and the well is indeed quite small. They are also light weight plastic. You can drop a few berries or dry treat inside, perhaps use as a training device but I wouldn't leave the bowl in the habitat for long; if the small pets flips it over the bottom edges are very thin and easily chewed which would not be good for them.
Best inexpensive bowl!!
My 2 mice love their bowl!! So far they haven't tipped it so yay lol Pefect size too, not too big and not too small, it's just right!! Only had it for a few days and my cuties haven't tried chewing it once, but if they ever do I'll definitely order another! Mine came in the color blue, which is okay!
food bowl love
I need to buy more of these I absolutely love them
very good product
looks exactly like the picture quality i’s good they were quick about shipping it out so i’m pretty happy
Good for cats.
It’s good for cats wet food, but not full time use for dry food. I ordered a small and large one- small ones a good size for my Guinea pigs, but they knock it over- I recommend the lock and crock bowl for Guinea pigs. Large bowls good for cats wet food.
bowl for small animal
Very small to hold much food would not buy again maybe for a small mouse or baby animal of some sort.
Picture is deceptive
I bought bowls that are too small. I will simply donate them.
Too lightweight for guinea pig - tips over easily
Ordered the medium bowl for my guinea pig - the size medium is fine for the daily serving of pellets, but my pig tips it over too easily. If your animal likes to eat with their front paws on the edge of their bowl or flips things, don't order this as it's very lightweight.