Lixit Poultry Dust Bath, 5.5-lb jar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 100% natural dust bath for chickens.
- Formulated with aluminum silicate powder.
- Features an ultra-fine consistency that easily shakes out of feathers.
- Crafted to help chickens and other birds stay clean and well-groomed.
- Sustainably mined in the USA and does not include any limestone, glass or sand.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Harvest Molt Relief Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$5.39Chewy Price$7.59List Price$5.12Autoship Price
- Professional Pet Products Feather Fancy Bird Spray, 8-oz bottle$6.95Chewy Price
- JW Pet InSight Inside the Cage Bird Bath, Regular$7.52Chewy Price$7.92List Price
- JW Pet InSight Bird Bath, Regular$5.00Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Exaco Florentine Marbleized Bird Bath, 2-gal, Green$59.99Chewy Price
- Little Farmer Products Coop Right Chicken Dust Bath, 3-lb bag$19.99Chewy Price$18.99Autoship Price
- Lixit Splash Giant Bird Bath$36.10Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Versele-Laga Ideal Pigeon Bathsalts, 2.2-lb tub$13.19Chewy Price$12.53Autoship Price
- Green Goo Poultry Castile Wash, 12-oz bottle$10.81Chewy Price$10.95List Price
- Zoo Med Bird Banquet Fruit Formula Mineral Block Beak Conditioner, 1-block$2.42Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.30Autoship Price
- Oakland Living Handmade Metal Frog Bird Bath, Verdi Grey$116.89Chewy Price$172.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bird Type||Chicken, Poultry||Pigeon||Chicken||Lovebird, Parrot, Parakeet...||Chicken|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||—||—||—||—|
|Top Ingredients||—||Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate, Pinus Sylverstris Cone Oil||Water (Aqua, Eau), Organic Potassium Cocoate...||Water, Natural Enzymes, Organic Stabilizers.||Food Grade Diatomaceous Earth, Redmond Brand Clay Products, Limestone...|
|Health Feature||—||Muscle Care||First Aid||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
My pet serama loved it the first time she tried it! She had a 45 minute dust bath and then went to sleep purring happily.
Chix love it!
My silkies don’t love baths and were looking bedraggled— I put this out in a rubber horse feed pan, and they all took a bath. Their feathers appear to be in better condition, they have no mites, and they seem very happy. They have also stopped taking dirt baths in my flower beds, not that I minded. Happy hens!
My Chicks Give 5 Stars
I put this into a ceramic dog bowl for the chicks and in a cat litter box for my hens. They love dust bathes, they have a blast and stay clean & healthy. Helps to keep them from decimating my flower beds and garden. I have asthma though and the silica dust is not good to breathe so use a mask when pouring it out.