Lixit Radical Steel Small Animal & Bird Bowl, 20-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Food bowl easily attaches to cage to feed rabbits, birds, guinea pigs, and even small dogs and cats.
- Easy “twist on, twist off” design fits securely on most horizontal or vertical cage bars with included hardware.
- Stainless steel with plastic base bracket that is chew, rust, and corrosion-resistant.
- Wide-mouth design with a narrower base helps to reduce spilling.
- Will not absorb food odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKaytee Stoneware Cavy Small Pet Bowl, Blue, 4-in$6.49Chewy Price
- Kaytee Vege-T-Bowl Radish Small Pet Bowl$5.49Chewy Price
- Oxbow Enriched Life Forage Small Animal Bowl, Small$9.99Chewy Price$11.49List Price
- DealLixit Nibble Food Bowl, Color Varies, Large$3.99Chewy Price
- DealKaytee Stoneware Pet Bowl, Blue & Tan, 5-in$10.61Chewy Price
- DealLiving World Green Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- DealLixit Wide Mouth Small Animal Water Bottle, 8-oz$5.67Chewy Price$6.99List Price
- DealLixit Chew Guard Small Animal Water Bottle Holder, 8-oz$7.99Chewy Price
- Ware Critter Carafe Small Animal Water Bottle, 6-oz$9.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Kaytee Paw Print Small Animal Food & Water Bowl, Color Varies, Bunny$6.26Chewy Price$10.49List Price
- Living World Pink Ergonomic Small Pet Dish, Small$5.99Chewy Price
- Lixit Bottle & Tube Cleaning Brush, 16-in$5.75Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Small Pet Type||Rabbit, Guinea Pig||Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat||Guinea Pig, Rabbit||Hamster, Gerbil||Guinea Pig|
|Capacity (Max)||2 1/2-cup||16-oz||3 cups||2.5-oz||1-1/4 cup|
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Crate||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe||Chew Resistant, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Ceramic||Ceramic||Ceramic||Stone|
|Bird Type||Canary, Cockatiel, Cockatoo...||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
24 Customer Reviews
Perfect for what I needed!
My chinchilla always knocks over his little ceramic pellet bowl, so I tried this one out and it's perfect! It's bigger than I expected, and super easy to install.
Great,but can't remove from slot once assembled frustrating, but is okay
Wonderful vet recommended for stainless steel water bowls to prevent bacteria in still drinking water that can fourm easier on plastic ones. However as soon as I put it together and in my cockatiels cage I can not remove the bowl from the pad it sits into. My guy friend also tried to but couldn't either. While it's safer than plastic ones. The problem is it's unconventional, in that now since I sat it in the fit place to keep it locked upright position, I can't remove the bowl for the lock part and now everything single time I need to put fresh water in it . I have to take everything apart just to remove the bowl which I never had to do with the ones I had before that I could turn bowl remove it, clean it and put water in then back into the slot. Well this won't even let you remove it out of the slot. So I have to go through additional unnecessarily un-assembly just to then put it all back together so the water dish can be placed back in the cage.
Nice concept, poor execution...
Bowl turns and locks into place as it should but does not lift out easily. Forcing it risks separating metal bowl from plastic anchor. I bought 2 bowls, cannot even get one of them off its hanger and the other gets stuck too easily. Would not even attempt removal with food or water in the bowls. Will be returning both bowls.
NOT all steel
I had to replace the plastic version of these crocks for these stainless steel because my Green Wing chewed them to bits. ..Unfortunately, the mounting attachments for these steel crocks are the same flimsy plastic as the others. So now that she can't break the bowl she just reaches underneath and snaps the plastic base in two. These would be perfect if ALL of it were steel.
Could had better cage tight bolt area
I put these on a outside cage for a bird. I didn't tight them very tight just enough to hold. Next morning both was off cage with the plasic piece break into where u tighten it up on
Well this works out well for my bird's water bowl. I like that is is stainless so it gets very clean and also that it mounted well on to the cage; Hoping it is durable since it is for a macaw and they do have powerful beaks!!!!!!!! So far so good - recommend!!
Better than plastic
I love these dishes for my chinchillas because they can't chew on them. Plastic is chewed is toxic to chinchillas so I do wish the attaching base wasn't plastic but I haven't had any issues with my chinchillas chewing it. I think the bowl itself hides the plastic. I use these dishes as a treat dish.
All was good
We had one defective zupreen bags damaged can someone help
NOT FOR A SMALL BIRD
I clicked on parakeet as bird type and it states small animal. It is way to big for my parakeet. No way I can use this. A big bird can use it, but not a parakeet. Not happy about this purchase..
steel small animal bowl
These are great! My ferret no longer chews on the bowl and I don’t know why people think once you attach the bowls you can’t get them off I get them on and off with ease.