Lixit Reptile Terrarium Waterer, 16-oz
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 16-ounce self-filling water bowl for reptiles.
- Claw-fect for lizards, hermit crabs, iguanas, turtles and more.
- Features tan and desert graphics to blend in with your buddy’s habitat.
- Equipped with a wide anti-tip base that’s crafted using thick plastic to prevent spills.
- Designed for long-lasting durability and includes a cricket guard to help keep water fresh and clean.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Komodo Smart Dish Multi-Purpose Feeding Reptile Dish, Brown, Small$3.52Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Exo Terra Feeding Dish, Medium$5.85Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Zoo Med High Quality Feeding Tongs, 10-in$5.55Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Zoo Med Repti Rock Reptile Rock Food & Water Dishes, Small$5.49Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Stroodies Leopard Geckos Calcium Dish, Sapphire$4.94Chewy Price$5.50List Price
- Stroodies Crested Gecko Bowl, 3 count, Pineapple Yellow, 2-oz$6.30Chewy Price$9.00List Price
- Exo Terra Corner Reptile Water Dish, Medium$19.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Zoo Med Angled Stainless Steel Reptile Feeding Tongs, 10-in$9.49Chewy Price$13.10List Price
- Symton Symtongs Reptile Food Tongs$7.00Chewy Price
- Exo Terra Termite Hill$25.78Chewy Price$33.99List Price
- dealZoo Med Repti Rock Corner Reptile Water Dish, Large$21.81Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Stroodies 2-slot "Bothsies" Crested Gecko Feeding Ledge, Black$6.90Chewy Price$9.50List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||—||—|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Love these self watering bowls
I'm really glad I tried these bowls out I put one in each of my gecko tanks(10 gallon and 20 gallon). I do keep them on a bit of an incline so they fill up more but it's easy to dunno the little water and let fresh water fall into it without to much waste. I do this every other day so the water doesn't become stagnant. They hold quite a bit of water so they're never empty when I do my tank maintenance every week.
Doesn't hold water very well/ leaks
Doesn't hold water I fill it up then check it the next day it's completely empty.
Excellent gravity water dish
Works like a charm, small pool of water to protect crickets from drowning. Luna went right over to it and drank from it. Smooth sides keep out rouge meal worms. Don't listen to the other review, it's literally MADE to be a shallow dish. Perfect for full sized leopard gecko. Cute design too!
In theory this should work like any other water dispenser, with gravity pushing the water down into the dish. And while this may work well for smaller reptiles like a gecko or beardie, it will not work for my ball python. It barely fills the dish with any water at all, not even half full. I was hoping this would work to keep her bowl full for a week while I'm away, but sadly it will not.