Lixit Top Fill Dog Water Bottle, 44-oz
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Crate||Travel, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant, Crate||Travel, Crate, BPA-Free, Tip-Resistant||Travel||Travel|
|Material||Plastic, Stainless Steel, Metal||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic|
|Breed Size||All Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||All Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small Breeds|
|Small Pet Type||—||—||—||—||Rabbit|
About This Item
- No messy dripping, stainless steel valve helps prevents drips and leaks
- Flip-top lid makes it easy to fill while still inside your pet's cage
- Clamp can be adjusted in two spots so height is adjustable
- Attach inside or outside the cage on either of the two flat sides
- BPA- free bottle is safe for pets
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Stainless Steel Snap'y Fit Dog Kennel Bowl, 1.25 cup, bundle of 2$15.18Chewy Price$15.98List Price
- Frisco Cage Crock, Gray, 20 Ounces, 2 count$7.74Chewy Price$8.14List Price
- Ethical Pet Stainless Steel Coop Cup Wire Hanger Kennel Dog & Cat Bowl, 2.5-cup$7.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Pet Life PYURE Handheld Travel Filtered Water Dog & Cat Feeder, Pink$19.95Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- HANAMYA Travel Bowl, Food Box & Poop Bag Storage Dog Travel Set, Turqoise Blue, 10-oz$16.10Chewy Price$16.95List Price
- Gamma2 Travel-tainer Complete Dog & Cat Feeding System, Blue$7.72Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Maslow Stainless Steel Kennel Dog Bowl, 3-cup$4.99Chewy Price
- INSTACHEW BioCleanAct Dog Portable Water Dispenser & Food Bowl Multiuse Bottle, 14.5-oz, Black$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Lixit Dog Faucet Waterer$9.47Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Diggs Groov Crate Training Dog Aid, Navy$33.34Chewy Price$34.00List Price
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
141 Customer Reviews
Leaks where tube connects to bottle
The washer in the tube has to be turned every time you fill the bottle. If you do not turn the washer the tube leaks at the top where it screws on.
Great for Puppies
This is working so much better then a bowl or a gravity water bowl for my puppies.
This leaked water on the first use. At first I just put a towel under it but we have hardwood floors so that didn't work when it's dripping the whole day. Dog liked it but I couldn't deal with the leaking. Bought a bowl that clips on the crate and it's a better bang for the buck. Try something else!
I have not had any issues with this bottle dripping as other reviewers have indicated. However, the plastic clip that holds it to the cage broke. So now I have it duck taped to the cage.
Didn’t even come with a gasket to keep it from leaking
Save your money
I thought it was broken because of how much water it was dripping… that’s how useless it was. It filled half the bottom of the kennel with water in less then 10 minutes. Save your money.
Mine barley drips ever, it's perfect.
This works so well I have purchased another one. Holds so much water I don't even fill them all the way. Nothing for my pups to chew apart.
this make me sad
I buy 2 and only recibe 2 ??? Say buy 2 and get 1 free, we’re is my free?
Leaks! Save your money
This product leaks and leaves the crate with a puddle. Great idea but poor product.
Drip Drip Drip
First two weeks it was great, then the drip began. Makes a puddle in her crate after just two weeks.