Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||Padded||Padded||—||—|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release||Buckle|
About This Item
- Handcrafted from 100% genuine full grain leather stitched to a soft, padded split leather lining.
- High-quality leather is water resistant, cleans easily and won’t fray or collect hair like nylon collars.
- Heavy duty metal clasp and leash ring are built to withstand strong pulling breeds and stay securely fastened.
- Sturdy, beautiful and comfortable design will add style to your pet while walking, training and relaxing.
- Made in North America in a variety of colors and sizes with a matching leather leash available.
Click here for matching Logical Leather Dog Training Leashes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar, Brown, Small$19.95Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, Medium: 12 to 14-in neck, 1/2-in wide$15.37Chewy Price$16.85List Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck$18.63Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 16-in$14.55Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- DealFrisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 16-in, Latigo/Cream$13.67Chewy Price
- CollarDirect Tribal Aztec Nylon Dog Collar, Pattern 3, Large: 14 to 18-in neck, 1-in wide$10.00Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, X-Large$26.99Chewy Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Bone Dog Collar, Pink, 20-in$17.99Chewy Price
- OmniPet Paisley Leather Dog Collar, Pink, 20-in$14.01Chewy Price$15.18List Price
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
329 Customer Reviews
Had a terrible smell
Loved the look of this collar. Heavy duty and substantial but it smelled terrible and the smell never dissipated. The smell bothered both dog and owner. Thanks Chewy for refunding our money and we passed the collar on to a shelter for their consideration.
Made in Mexico. Real leather. EXCELLENT! Turned around and bought another for our other dog. We have a yorkipoo and the small was too big but worked excellent for our terrier. WELL worth the price!
I bought pink collar for my GSD and the quality is too good. Padding below helps the dog to not get the corrosion. I am so happy to buy this collar.
Not crazy about collar
I ordered this for my GSP and am not thrilled with it. It is big, bulky and jingles because the two metal pieces bang against each other.
Good leather but poor quality
The design is bad: the ring to connect the leash is too close to the buckle. The buckle itself is of terrible quality
I see that a few others have had the same problem: the prong consistently slips underneath the frame and the collar just falls off. We've done everything we can to resolve this issue ourselves, but nothing seems to work. It is nicely made (though a little too wide for our 30 lbs Basenji), but it's just not safe enough to use if you're worried about your dog getting loose.
Love and nicely made
We first bought the large because she is a 60 lb American Bully, when it arrived Omgoodness it was huge on her, so we ordered the medium, it fit great with 2-3 holes left. So I donated the large to our shelter near by.
she loves it !
had a cotton one that was so slim it became very uncomfortable , this one stay in its shape and she seems very comfortable with it , great product for my husky !
Comfort is key
Other collars kept rubbing my pups next making her itch, this collar is soft yet durable. She’s a Doberman so being sturdy is a necessity and this exceeded all expectations
Could be a great collar
I brought this collar as I thought it looked a very good quality leather one. However it is not and has been put together quite roughly and I had to file some of the edges down as they were cutting into my French bulldog. It is stronger than the average collar which is good but it could have been made a lot better. Not sure I would buy it again.