Logical Leather Padded Dog Collar
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Handcrafted from 100% genuine full grain leather stitched to a soft, padded split leather lining.
- High-quality leather is water resistant, cleans easily and won’t fray or collect hair like nylon collars.
- Heavy duty metal clasp and leash ring are built to withstand strong pulling breeds and stay securely fastened.
- Sturdy, beautiful and comfortable design will add style to your pet while walking, training and relaxing.
- Made in North America in a variety of colors and sizes with a matching leather leash available.
Click here for matching Logical Leather Dog Training Leashes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Two-Tone Padded Dog Collar, Brown, Large$25.95Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- OmniPet Signature Leather Dog Collar, Red, 16-in$12.45Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- CollarDirect Rolled Leather Dog Collar, Brown, Medium: 12 to 14-in neck, 1/2-in wide$15.37Chewy Price$16.85List Price
- OmniPet Latigo Leather Dog Collar, Burgundy, 20-in$6.52Chewy Price$7.56List Price
- Logical Leather Dog Leash, Red, 6-ft$22.49Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Euro-Dog Celtic Style Luxury Leather Dog Collar, Navy, X-Large$24.29Chewy Price$26.99List Price
- Frisco Top Grain Leather Collar, 19 - 22-in, Latigo$8.07Chewy Price
- Frisco Top Grain Leather Leash, Width: 3/4th'', Length 6ft, Black$17.52Chewy Price
- Euro-Dog Quick Release Leather Dog Collar, Bark Brown, Medium: 12 to 18-in neck$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Frisco Two Tone Top Grain Leather Collar, 16-in, Latigo/Cream$11.82Chewy Price$12.51List Price
- Soft Touch Collars Leather Braided Traffic Handle Dog Leash, Brown, 6-ft, 3/4-in$34.95Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Logical Leather Braided Dog Leash, Black, 6-ft$24.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Leather, Natural Fabric||Leather, Natural Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Large Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Leash & Collar Feature||Padded||Padded||—||Reflective||Reflective|
|Closure Type||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Buckle||Quick Release|
Questions & Answers
18 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
322 Customer Reviews
I see that a few others have had the same problem: the prong consistently slips underneath the frame and the collar just falls off. We've done everything we can to resolve this issue ourselves, but nothing seems to work. It is nicely made (though a little too wide for our 30 lbs Basenji), but it's just not safe enough to use if you're worried about your dog getting loose.
Love and nicely made
We first bought the large because she is a 60 lb American Bully, when it arrived Omgoodness it was huge on her, so we ordered the medium, it fit great with 2-3 holes left. So I donated the large to our shelter near by.
she loves it !
had a cotton one that was so slim it became very uncomfortable , this one stay in its shape and she seems very comfortable with it , great product for my husky !
Comfort is key
Other collars kept rubbing my pups next making her itch, this collar is soft yet durable. She’s a Doberman so being sturdy is a necessity and this exceeded all expectations
Could be a great collar
I brought this collar as I thought it looked a very good quality leather one. However it is not and has been put together quite roughly and I had to file some of the edges down as they were cutting into my French bulldog. It is stronger than the average collar which is good but it could have been made a lot better. Not sure I would buy it again.
If you have a strong dog, don't buy it
My 18 month old poodle tugged (like poodles do) and the buckle prong slipped behind the frame, dropping the collar from his neck. The prong doesn't seem to be long enough for the frame. I would give it zero stars if Chewy would allow. Would not recommend this collar for anyone who has even a slightly strong pooch.
too large and wide
meaning big. not too large, just wide and big. should be for a very wide large dog.my dog weighs 85 lbs and he looked riduculous in it. very well made tho.
The right size for my thick-necked Rottweiler
My dog's neck is too large for even most Extra-large collars. This one comes in a size that fits him well. I would've preferred a double-thickness of leather, as well as the leash-ring positioned more toward the center of the collar. A separate tag ring would be nice as well. But, it fits - and it's comfortable for him.
Too heavy and too thick
I purchased this for my German Shepherd but it is way too heavy and thick for him. He is not a small dog so it was the right length but way overkill for a collar. I will use it on my much bigger Great Pyrenees but even for her it is not an everyday wear collar. It is more for an unruly dog.
Had two of them now for 3 months. One still smells so bad that I don't use it.