Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Espresso
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealLoving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Espresso, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealLoving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$6.40Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Pink$5.49Chewy Price
- DealLoving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Grape, 7.75-cup$7.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealLoving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Copper, 6.5-cup$9.98Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealLoving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Murano, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- DealPetRageous Designs Food/Water Placemat$5.49Chewy Price
- DealBergan Gourmet Gravity Refill Dog Feeder, Elite, 104-cup$37.99Chewy Price
- DealLoving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 3.25-cup$5.36Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- DealPetmate Pearl Replendish Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer With Microban, Peacock Blue, 128-oz$12.81Chewy Price$30.99List Price
- DealORE Pet Pet Food Bag Clip, Black/White, 4-in wide$6.98Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- DealPetmate Stainless Steel Replendish Waterer, Small, 1-gal$42.99Chewy Price$63.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||7.75-cup; 62-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||12-cup; 96-oz|
Questions & Answers
16 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
267 Customer Reviews
Great little bowl for my puppy!
This has done a wonderful job for my new puppy! The sticker and glue were really hard to get off. I poured rubbing alcohol in the bowl and let it sit for two days, peeled the sticker off, poured more rubbing alcohol in the bowl and let it sit for another day, then used dawn powerwash and a magic eraser sponge and everything came off easy.
Nice Bowl, Cant use it
The bowl is really nice, however, the label is attached to the inside of the bowl. When I removed the label, the glue from the label left most of the bowl interior covered with glue residue. I cant get it off. The bowl is really nice but I cant use it for my dog.
These are really nice and super cute! I see a lot of reviews about the sticker residue, olive oil will take that right off! Rub some olive oil on the residue, let sit 5min or so, wash, and ta da!
Bowl is great. Glue on sticker is bad.
This bowl works great for my cat. He was always spilling water when he drank, now no more water messes. The only negative is the sticker inside. It must be on with super glue. I soaked it in Dawn and then put it in the dish washer, finally the paper came off, but not the glue. Used an SOS pad to get that off. Bowl is great. Glue on sticker is bad.
Great Bowls for my 20lb dog
I worried about the complaints about the sticker. Yes it is unnecessarily sticky but if you heat it up with a hair drier first there is very little residue. What’s left can be scrubbed off with a little olive oil on a paper towel. Overall, the bottom has a very nice thick grip, great for the price!
So cute for the price
These bowls are so adorable. They were just what I was looking for. For those complaining about the sticker, Goo Gone took it off in just a few seconds.
Great bowls but the tag/sticker was inside the bowl!
I ordered two- I ended up tossing one because the sticker was stuck so, so bad inside the bowl and when you peel it out, the glue stays in the dish. The other one was just as bad but, I was in a bind and needed the bowls. A couple of weeks later and the stickiness is still in there. I don't know why they company would place the stickers inside like that but overall, its a nice bowl. I probably wouldn't purchase it again after knowing the stickers leave the glue in the bowl.
Easy to clean- perfect size- no sliding makes mealtime perfect
Great pet bowls
These are perfect for my cats. Just the right size, easy to clean, and the rubber ring on the bottom keeps it from slipping across the floor. The rubber ring is removable if you use a dishwasher. The price is right, too! Very attractive design.
These bowls are great! Peel off the sticker slowly, use coconut oil and a sponge with warm water on it, any residual sticky comes right off!