Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Merlot
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 3.25-cup$5.36Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Argyle Pink, 1.75-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Waterer With Microban, Brushed Nickel, 512-oz$44.95Chewy Price$61.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Copper, 3.25-cup$7.48Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Expresso, 6.5-cup$11.33Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Bergan Gourmet Gravity Refill Dog Feeder, Elite, 104-cup$37.99Chewy Price
- PetSafe Healthy Pet Water Filter, 2 pack$8.55Chewy Price$10.99List Price$8.12Autoship Price
- ORE Pet Pet Food Bag Clip, Black/White, 4-in wide$7.74Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- PetRageous Designs Polka Paws Deep Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Pink, 2-cup$11.99Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Chuckit! Treat Tote, Color Varies, Small$7.06Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- ORE Pet Can Cover, Blue, 2 pack, 4-in wide$10.32Chewy Price$11.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6 Cup / 48 oz|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult|
|Tools Included||—||—||—||—||No Tools Required|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
229 Customer Reviews
Bella Bowls Adhesive Label
I just received two Merlot-colored Bella stainless bowls. I'd read several reviews complaining about the adhesive sticker inside the bowls being difficult to remove. So, I was ready with a detergent soak, followed by "Goo-Be-Gone" adhesive remover and rubbing alcohol. The stickers inside my bowls easily peeled right off, and didn't leave any paper or adhesive behind! No adhesive remover or alcohol was required. I just peeled them off and then washed the bowls before using them the first time. 'Kinda light weight stainless, but I hope the dogs like 'em and that they hold up. (Of course, a few days after I ordered mine, they went on sale!) Grrrrrrr!
Great bowls. Here's a tip though...
So, there are complaints of the sticker being on the bottom of the inside of the bowl...all you need to get it off is a little rubbing alcohol. I personally have alcohol pads at home. (like what a Nurse uses to wipe your arm before drawing blood or inserting a catheter) You can also use adhesive remover wipes, or a product like Goo Be Gone. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the bowl with hot soapy water after removing the sticker with any of these products. The bowls are dishwasher safe. Occasionally the black skid resistant ring will pop off the bottom in the dishwasher but it literally just can be put back on, it doesn't lose it's shape. For the price, these bowls are great. I use them for me cats that really like to "push" bowls while eating and these stay put. I hope this review helps!
The bowl is sturdy and can be handle for a dog that likes to move her bowl. It doesn't move as much as her other one did. It hold 3 cups of food very well. I would recommend this bowl if you need it big enough for 3 cups of food.
It stays in place!
It does. It stays where I put it, try as he might to move it across the floor! The bowl is also easy to clean and the merlot color is well represented online. Warning. These were replacement bowls for ceramics. As much as I liked those, MacFiercesome is an enthusiastic eater and his tags banged into the rims, causing chips. Where did those chips go? Not on the floor.
Non slip dog bowl
Sending back! The non slip on the bottom does not stay on - disappointed as this is the first product I have ever had a problem with from chewy and now my fur baby has to wait for a good bowl
Not just for dogs, as design would indicate
I use as water bowl for cats. Keeps water cool, no skid, other than just a plain saucer, doesn't bother whiskers when drinking.
I bought these bowls to use on a camping trip for my dog. I bought 2 of them. There is a huge sticker on the inside of each bowl that is impossible to remove!! So I can’t use these bowls. The sticker is so sticky and there is no point to even remove it because it’s going to leave a gross, sticky residue!
Paw print design dissolved and smeared off
Paw print design dissolved and smeared off. Getting refund.
Great bowl with non-slip bottom
Great sized stainless bowls with a non-slip bottom for my German Shepherds. They’re attractive and easy to clean.
Excellent cat water dish
Cute little water dish for my cat. Perfect size, and the non-skid bottom is great.