Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Murano Blue
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Expresso, 6.5-cup$6.12Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Copper, 3.25-cup$7.48Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Champagne, 7.75-cup$6.11Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 1.75-cup$3.59Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 12-cup$11.60Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Pink$5.49Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Paparazzi Pink, 3.25-cup$4.22Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- ORE Pet Pet Food Bag Clip, Black/White, 4-in wide$6.44Chewy Price$9.95List Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban, Peacock Blue, 2.5-gal$29.95Chewy Price$48.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Grape, 7.75-cup$7.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Kurgo Collaps-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Orange$12.95Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Skinny Bone Recycled Rubber Placemat, Black$6.67Chewy Price$8.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3.25-cup; 26-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz||3.25-cup; 26-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz|
Questions & Answers
10 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
93 Customer Reviews
Watch out for the label
I recently purchased 5 of these bowls in different sizes. While I had read reviews of others making comments about how hard is removing the label, I wanted to try the bowls because they are perfect for what I need. 3 out of 5 bowls were ok in removing the label that for some reason, it’s glued to the inside of the bowl. Then one bowl that I had issues with was extremely hard for the sticky glue of the label to come off so I called chewy and as always their amazing customer service sent me a replacement right away. Well then I had the replacement bowl with the same or worse situation. I let the bowls sit in super hot water for hours, that didn’t work. I let them sit with a mix of water and vinegar, THAT didn’t work. I tried nail polish remover as I did not have alcohol on hand THAT didn’t work. Finally I went and got some rubbing alcohol and that’s what removed most of the icky sticky mess. Now those bowls look full in the inside and I’m not sure if they are safe for my pets after rubbing all that alcohol and acetone on them trying to clear the sticky glue. I was so disappointed and I hope after so many people have commented on what a pain removing the label is, perhaps chewy can contact the vendor and make them aware of the situation and they start putting a smaller label OUTSIDE ON the bottom of the bowl.
cat food etc.
I have seven cats , I'm 80 years old, so easy for me to order from Chewy, it is delivered right to my door, when the box is too heavy for an old lady to lift, my wonderful Fed-Ex driver slides it into the kitchen for me. Wonderful service all around. (lots of cat food and litter TO LIFT).
Donna Loves It
Donna Noble the queen of the cat pride loves using her new official bowl. It is also easy to clean.
Wonderful colors!! The dogs do not cause them to travel!! Just what I was looking for!
Couldn’t get sticker off
The sticker was placed inside and the sticky residue stayed on. I tried soaking it in soapy water and vinegar. My boyfriend even tried scrapping it off for twenty minutes and barely got any off. Cute bowl though.
Useless for the dog
The black non-skid ring falls off rending the dish useless. The dog can push it around and knock it over.
stickers won’t come off
Love the bowls but the stickers inside will not come off
These bowls are great!
I bought our cats new bowls because the ones we had were just too small, and they would move all over the kitchen while eating. I love these bowls because they have the grip on the bottom that keeps them in place, it is big enough for their heads to fit in to eat, and they are dishwasher safe!
A Cat Favorite
My two oldest cats love nothing more than to drink out of these bowls. I can't tell if they can see the color or pattern or if they just like the stainless steel. They are non-slip but my cat can't see the water and she jostles the bowl a lot before she will drink and gets water everywhere. Not really the bowl's fault though.
Light weight- ready for travel
These bowls are great for travel for a bigger dog. Piper is 55lbs so we are constantly filling smaller water bowls in the summer