Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Metallic Champagne
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Expresso, 1.75-cup$3.37Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 1.75-cup$2.90Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Grape, 3.5-cup$4.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Blueberry, 1.75-cup$2.69Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 1.5-cup$4.67Chewy Price$6.95List Price
- Platinum Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Embossed Dog & Cat Bowl, Bubblegum Pink, 1.25-cup$4.79Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Frisco Southwest Melamine Bowl, 3 Cup, 2 count$9.90Chewy Price$10.42List Price
- Frisco Doggie Melamine Bowl, 3 Cups$5.10Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Turquoise, 1.75-cup$3.34Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Quartz Design Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1.75 Cups$6.75Chewy Price$8.78List Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban, Pearl Silver Gray, 2.5-gal$23.99Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Artichoke, 3.25-cup$4.01Chewy Price$13.49List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||3.25-cup; 26-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz|
Questions & Answers
11 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
242 Customer Reviews
love this dish for my cats
love this size for my cats.... 2 of them tend to be sloppy when eating and the rim on this seems to help them not make a mess on the floor as much. can also be used as a extra water bowl.
Stickers on bowls leave residue that cannot be cleaned
These bowls would be great, except the huge sticker on the bottom of the bowl leaves a sticky residue when removed that cannot be removed by any amount of cleaners or scrubbing. Food and debris sticks to it permanently making it unsanitary .
Cute Bowl. Order Size Up
Measures size in liquid form, order bigger than you need. I bought the 3 cup bowl and It fits two cups of dry food. Sturdy and dishwasher safe
Color is not Changapgne
This bowl is very nice! I got 3 of these and all of stickers came off very easily and cleanly. No sticker issues at all. The color is called Champagne, but it's actually much darker than what you see on this website. I'd say it's more like Brownish Copper : )
Always good products
Great bowl. Keeps water cool when outside. WE have never order anything that came to us damaged. Best people to deal with ever.
Why would they put a giant sticker there?
Unfortunately I didn't see other reviewers' comments before I purchased, but like them, I had a tough time getting the giant sticker off the inside of the bowl. Ruined my manicure and left a horrible residue on entire bottom of the bowl. I caved and used Goo Gone, and then hand washed several times after that before serving food in it to my cat. Would not recommend purchasing.
Nearly mission impossible - Sticker Residue
Purchased four of these bowls, opened and attempted to pull stickers off two of the bowls. The residue left behind is almost impossible to clean off. I've soaked and scrubbed this one with a scouring pad for the last two days and it still looks like this?? I noticed this same comment was made ~two years ago by multiple individuals. It may be a label manufacturing issue, possibly a new source for these bowls or at least a new sticker manufacturer. We will be returning the two we haven't used yet.
The bowl is good. It holds enough dry food mixed with wet food. It doesn't slide all over the floor as she is eating. Easy to wash. Buy these bowls even small ones they last and are worth it.
I have purchased two sets of these bowls (different colors). One the stickers came off without a problem. The second set, the stickers were difficult to get off and left a ton of residue that didn’t come off with scrubbing or the dishwasher. HOWEVER, a little bit of canola oil and a paper towel and the glue came off with only a small effort. Bowls are definitely worth it and hopefully the company moves to a more water soluble glue in the future.
Durable and look nice
I got a new pup and these were on clearance I have 4 dogs and they chew up a lot as you can imagine they can’t chew these up!