Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Metallic Grape
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz|
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Blueberry, 3.25-cup$4.01Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Loving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 1-cup$2.57Chewy Price$3.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Metro Oval Ceramic Dog & Cat Dish, 1-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Marble Design Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 5.25 cups, bundle of 2$18.24Chewy Price$26.02List Price
- Frisco Bones Non-skid Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, 4.5 Cups, bundle of 2$12.34Chewy Price$16.24List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Gray, 5.25-cup$9.10Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Signature Housewares Bones Non-Skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Aqua, 1-cup$4.97Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- OurPets DuraPet Premium Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 4-cup$8.99Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Expresso, 1.75-cup$3.37Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
503 Customer Reviews
Cute bowl but it's not slip resistant
I needed a small bowl to use for mixing a small amount of wet food with medicine. I wanted something that would not slide all over the kitchen floor while my dog enthusiastically eats and licks the contents. Unfortunately, this bowl still slides across the floor even though it has a slip resistant rubber bottom. It might be that this bowl was not meant for a 26-lb beagle. However, I do like the bowl's cute design and the grape color so I will keep it. Perhaps it is meant for a much smaller breed that does not have as strong a tongue as my beagle.
Does anyone have a solution to removing the sticker residue from the inside of the bowl? They are a great size, seem to wash well in the dishwasher (after removing the rubber ring), but I can’t get the sticker residue off the bottom. I don’t want to use something harsh to remove it because my pup eats and drinks from it. I bought a bunch and about half have sticker residue.
On sale for a reason
I just received this in the mail and started to wash it for my pups to use to drink water outside. The rubber strip was bunched and came out. I have another bowl that has a similar rubber bottom and it’s fine in the dishwasher. This bowl couldn’t even make it through wash #1 without falling apart. Disappointing!!
Definitely worth it
This bowl is pretty much perfect. I use it as an extra shared kibble bowl between my 3 cats and they all use it. The only thing that wasnt great was that the sticker is in the center of the bowl and doesnt come off well. A bit of the sticker and the residue was left behind but with a couple washes it came off.
Sticky Advert Label
Ordered 2 bowls...was only able to use one. There's a gummy label advertisement on the bowl bottom that's impossible to remove. It's gluey Chewy!
Dish ok but..
The dish functions as needed. However, it indicates the dish is dishwasher safe after the rubber is removed from the bottom. It does wash fine, but the dishwasher removed the paw prints from the dish.
I wish I got the smaller size for my toy puppy. My moms adult toy uses the mid size. The puppy stepped in the mid dishes and the amount of food didnt pile. Dog flipped the bowl, chewed off the rubber bottom and got stuck in it. I had a puppy cam so i came home right away to get him out. If u remove the rubber and get the right size and scrub the glue residue then these would be great. I havent been able to scrub the chemical glue residue after a few weeks
Sticker won't come off
Why would a company that makes products for animals put a humongous sticker inside a bowl where water or food go? We took the sticker off it's almost like they put glue in addition to just putting the sticker in it won't come off. We've been scrubbing and scrubbing I would not drink water out of this bowl so I would I give that to my two puppies?
Not the same quality as before
Not happy with the quality. I bought 3 bowls to replace the same exact 3 bowls that were several year old. The difference in quality stands out. They feel different and they don't clean up as well, discolor, scratched up easily, etc. Not the same, good quality stainless steel as before. Not very happy with the purchase.
they stay put
I got these for my cats. While they don't care what the food comes in, as long as there is food in it, I love them. They stack beautifully and are easy to clean.