Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Metallic Grape
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Blueberry, 1.75-cup$2.69Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Champagne, 1.75-cup$3.35Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Expresso, 1.75-cup$3.37Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 1.75-cup$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Murano, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Turquoise, 3.25-cup$7.77Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 1.75-cup$2.90Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Artichoke, 3.25-cup$4.01Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Pet Parade Non-Skid Dog Bowl Tray, Gray$11.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- BarksBar Original Silicone Cat & Dog Feeding Mat, Light Gray, Large$24.99Chewy Price
- ORE Pet Silicone Dog & Cat Placemat, Red$10.43Chewy Price$12.95List Price
- Frisco Non-Skid Stainless Steel Bowl, 4-cup$3.41Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz|
Questions & Answers
19 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
499 Customer Reviews
Definitely worth it
This bowl is pretty much perfect. I use it as an extra shared kibble bowl between my 3 cats and they all use it. The only thing that wasnt great was that the sticker is in the center of the bowl and doesnt come off well. A bit of the sticker and the residue was left behind but with a couple washes it came off.
Dish ok but..
The dish functions as needed. However, it indicates the dish is dishwasher safe after the rubber is removed from the bottom. It does wash fine, but the dishwasher removed the paw prints from the dish.
I wish I got the smaller size for my toy puppy. My moms adult toy uses the mid size. The puppy stepped in the mid dishes and the amount of food didnt pile. Dog flipped the bowl, chewed off the rubber bottom and got stuck in it. I had a puppy cam so i came home right away to get him out. If u remove the rubber and get the right size and scrub the glue residue then these would be great. I havent been able to scrub the chemical glue residue after a few weeks
Sticker won't come off
Why would a company that makes products for animals put a humongous sticker inside a bowl where water or food go? We took the sticker off it's almost like they put glue in addition to just putting the sticker in it won't come off. We've been scrubbing and scrubbing I would not drink water out of this bowl so I would I give that to my two puppies?
Not the same quality as before
Not happy with the quality. I bought 3 bowls to replace the same exact 3 bowls that were several year old. The difference in quality stands out. They feel different and they don't clean up as well, discolor, scratched up easily, etc. Not the same, good quality stainless steel as before. Not very happy with the purchase.
they stay put
I got these for my cats. While they don't care what the food comes in, as long as there is food in it, I love them. They stack beautifully and are easy to clean.
Why did I wait so long?
Just upgraded our coonhound's feed dish and it's wonderful. Just because her puppy bowl still worked, it was too small for her feedings as the food tended to spill over the top. Getting the larger size has been worth the price.
Dog food bowl
If the sticker was not placed inside and hard to take off would be way better. Not a bright idea to put such a big sticky label on something that is used for eating.
Love the Bowl But the Label Was Very Hard to Remove
I recently purchased two of these bowls and am very pleased with how well they stand up to two very active and hungry Shiba Inu puppies. However, it took quite a bit of effort to remove the labels from the inside of the bowls. Just saying. Maybe the manufacturer could use a different agent to attach the label to the product? I would give this product five stars if the label were easier to remove.
label on the bottom
The label glue on the bottom of the bowl is very sticky when you pull the label off. I still haven't used it because I cannot get the glue off.