Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Metallic Blueberry
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Paparazzi Pink, 6.5-cup$13.02Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Loving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 12-cup$14.44Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Artichoke, 1.75-cup$3.35Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Expresso, 6.5-cup$6.12Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Argyle Pink, 3.25-cup$4.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 1.75-cup$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Turquoise, 6.5-cup$7.84Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Heart Design, 3.25-cup$8.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Kurgo Collaps-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Orange$12.95Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Espresso, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 6.5-cup$8.99Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Buddy's Best Double Diner Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Sage, 2-cup$19.99Chewy Price$25.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||7.75-cup; 62-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz|
Questions & Answers
22 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
435 Customer Reviews
I LOVE these bowls
I was VERY skeptical about the label since almost everybody had a complaint about the label and not being able to remove the sticky, sticky ness of the sticker.. I figured.. I know about it.. how bad cud it be ?.. I was ready for the work.. not too many things needed to be done today.. and I'm ready to put up the fight... So, get the water running till it was nice and hot.. got out the goo gone (I remember it as goof off) the scrub brush and other odd and end cleaners I have needed.. used once and put aside.. never needed again.. till possibly now ?? So, get all my supplies together next to the kitchen sink.. I take one of my new 3.25 bowls.. put in in the sink and go around the edge of the sticker to find a small gap where the sticker is raised slightly.. using my fingernail.. I slightly lift the edge.. to where I have enough to grab it with my fingers and thumb.. slowly I start peeling.. just waiting for r something to happen.. either it's gonna tear or leave some of the sticky part.. which ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WENT WRONG.. lol The sticker peeled off without an issue.. took longer to write this that to peel off 2 labels !! Take your time and you will do just fine.. I love these bowls !! I only took a picture of the one bowl.. the #2 had nothing left either !!
I figured it out!!!
I bought this bowl for $3 and change and I figured it was on sale because of that annoying sticker. I have the solution... Use a blow dryer on the sticker to make it hot, it loosens the adhesive which makes the sticker peel right up. I got the idea from the days we all had crappy wallpaper and we used a heat gun to peel that adhesive. It worked and I love the bowl!
Sticker on inner bottom
There is a sticker on the inner bottom of the bowl that is impossible to remove fully. It also leaves behind a bunch of glue residue. I have soaked it in hot water woth soap multiple times as well as let it sit in soapy water for a week, however the rest of the sticker and glue would not come off.
Great Bowl...The Medium is on the smaller side.
It's a great bowl. I ordered the 3.25 cup, not realizing that it would be a bit small. Other than that, it's good. Sticky residue is not great, but I just rubbed baby oil on it to tame it a bit.
Great Aside From Sticker
I ordered 8, and 5 of them were fantastic. The other 3 I couldn't get the sticker off of for anything (much like the other reviews commented). I'm assuming they must be from different batches, because the sticker came right off, no problems, for the 5 keepers. Other 3 I'm going to exchange. Otherwise, I really like them!
Bowl for dogs
Bowl is nice only complaints is trying to get the stickers from the lately off Ran thru dishwasher and hand washer Still can't get all off
I purchased this bowl and received it with a huge sticker stuck on the inside. I could not remove the sticker or the glue. The bowl was not usable.
Perfect for my little girl
This little bowl is perfect for my little 15-lb girl -- exactly what I was looking for! I love shopping at Chewy because they are always helpful, always take care of any errors promptly, and my order always arrives quickly. Thanks, Chewy!
I was looking forward to these bowls. They looked good and had the non skid bottom. However, the sticker that is on the inside of the bowl doesn’t come off clean at all. It leaves part of the sticker backing and sticky residue. The only way to remove it completely would be to scrape it with a blade and then it would scratch the bowl. Very disappointed.
Size and sticker
As the majority of people mentioned, be prepared for a fight with that sticker! We ended up using goo gone with a razor blade and cleaning the bowls really well with hot soapy water prior to filling the bowls with good and water. We purchased two of the bowls right before adopting our second greyhound, who is the same size as our first and I ordered the large size back in 2016. The photo shows the size difference… I want to return these and order the bigger size, but redoing the sticker battle is causing me to pause and just deal…