Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Metallic Artichoke
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||6.5-cup; 52-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||3.25-cup; 26-oz|
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Blueberry, 7.75-cup$14.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Buddy's Best Double Diner Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Sage, 2-cup$17.59Chewy Price$25.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Espresso, 14-oz$21.24Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Espresso, 8.45-cup$15.53Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Pet Champion Antique Camping Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog Bowl, 6-cup$8.02Chewy Price$8.95List Price
- Waggo Dipper Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Cloud, 4-cup$21.99Chewy Price$24.00List Price
- Park Life Designs Oaxley Dog & Cat Placemat$8.99Chewy Price
- Drymate Stripe Tan Paw Dog Placemat, Large, Brown$12.06Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Non-Skid Rubber Dog Bowl, 18-cup$21.99Chewy Price
- Frisco Bone Non-skid Ceramic Dog Bowl, Peach, 8 Cup$8.29Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
149 Customer Reviews
These bowls are nice. I like the look and feel of them. My only complaint is that they are hard to judge size-wise from the measurements given. My large dogs get about two cups of food per feeding, so I figured the ones that hold 3 1/2 cups would be perfect, but they were much too small (perhaps not for holding that amount of food, but for the dogs). So imagine that they hold that many cups of sand when leveled off when trying to imagine the size. But I have no complaints about the bowls themselves. They are nice and came at a good price!
Overall great product
I have several of these in different colors. Good quality and good value. Have not had problems with tipping, and they have held up nicely.
10/10 love these bowls!
first of all my sticker peeled right off...not sure what y'all are doing lol. the moss is more forest green, not lighter grass/moss green, still pretty though. i will say top rack in the dishwasher(remove the rubber bottom thing), & NOT sanitize cycle (i did & it faded the pattern on one of mine) but they're easy to sanitize/clean by hand wash, have cute colors, and are AFFORDABLE! the smallest one is perfect, i feed my dog 1/2 cup twice daily. i originally got the medium size but unless you feed your dog a cup or more i feel like small is better!
Great price and great product
These are cute, and don't slide around on the ground when my dog is eating. The rubber part that stops the sliding is easy to remove/put back in order to put the bowl in the dishwasher. I had no issues removing the sticker, just gotta do it slow and steady :)
NICE DISH BUT FOR THE GLUE!
Love these dishes BUT the label that is stuck on the bottom of dish leaves a glue residue which I cannot get off. Tried acetone, alcohol, and goo be gone. Nothing will remove it. If used food would stick on the glue and dish not be able to be cleaned. Would return if I could
love this bowl!
we love this bowl! the stainless steel is so easy to clean, the grip on the bottom is very strong and doesn’t let my big dog push the bowl around, and it’s also super cute, which is a fun bonus.
I was looking for bowls for our dogs and this one was perfect. However I was hesitant because of the reviews. Everyone said the sticker was inside the bowl and hard to come off and left residue. I had no issues!! I used a hair dryer to warm up and loosen the sticker. It easily peeled right off, hardly leaving any residue behind. Then to get what little there was, I put a drop of lemon essential oil on a paper towel and it wiped right off. (Yes, of course I thoroughly washed the bowls before use.) Love the bowls and glad I got them after all!
Couldnt get the label glue off all four bowls.
No matter what we used. :0(((( scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed
fine bowl but why place adhesive sticker in the bottom?
I bought two of these bowls. They both had adhesive labels stuck on the inside bottom of the bowl. One peeled off fine, the other left a thick layer of adhesive behind. I soaked, I scraped, I tried using alcohol. I gave up. Obviously I don't want to put water or food in a bowl with adhesive residue. What a stupid waste of material! Love Chewy though!
Exactly the right size
This was perfect for my 40 pound dog. Easy to clean.