Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Metallic Artichoke
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||7.75-cup; 62-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||7.75-cup; 62-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz||6.5-cup; 52-oz|
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 6.5-cup$8.89Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Loving Pets Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, 8-cup$6.40Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Murano Blue, 1.75-cup$4.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Grape, 7.75-cup$7.00Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- PetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Cobalt Blue$5.49Chewy Price
- PetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Pink$5.49Chewy Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Blueberry, 7.75-cup$15.90Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Turquoise, 3.25-cup$6.50Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Kurgo Collaps-A-Bowl Pet Bowl, Orange$12.95Chewy Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban, Peacock Blue, 1/2-gal$14.97Chewy Price$20.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Espresso, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
147 Customer Reviews
10/10 love these bowls!
first of all my sticker peeled right off...not sure what y'all are doing lol. the moss is more forest green, not lighter grass/moss green, still pretty though. i will say top rack in the dishwasher(remove the rubber bottom thing), & NOT sanitize cycle (i did & it faded the pattern on one of mine) but they're easy to sanitize/clean by hand wash, have cute colors, and are AFFORDABLE! the smallest one is perfect, i feed my dog 1/2 cup twice daily. i originally got the medium size but unless you feed your dog a cup or more i feel like small is better!
Great price and great product
These are cute, and don't slide around on the ground when my dog is eating. The rubber part that stops the sliding is easy to remove/put back in order to put the bowl in the dishwasher. I had no issues removing the sticker, just gotta do it slow and steady :)
NICE DISH BUT FOR THE GLUE!
Love these dishes BUT the label that is stuck on the bottom of dish leaves a glue residue which I cannot get off. Tried acetone, alcohol, and goo be gone. Nothing will remove it. If used food would stick on the glue and dish not be able to be cleaned. Would return if I could
love this bowl!
we love this bowl! the stainless steel is so easy to clean, the grip on the bottom is very strong and doesn’t let my big dog push the bowl around, and it’s also super cute, which is a fun bonus.
I was looking for bowls for our dogs and this one was perfect. However I was hesitant because of the reviews. Everyone said the sticker was inside the bowl and hard to come off and left residue. I had no issues!! I used a hair dryer to warm up and loosen the sticker. It easily peeled right off, hardly leaving any residue behind. Then to get what little there was, I put a drop of lemon essential oil on a paper towel and it wiped right off. (Yes, of course I thoroughly washed the bowls before use.) Love the bowls and glad I got them after all!
Couldnt get the label glue off all four bowls.
No matter what we used. :0(((( scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed scrubbed
fine bowl but why place adhesive sticker in the bottom?
I bought two of these bowls. They both had adhesive labels stuck on the inside bottom of the bowl. One peeled off fine, the other left a thick layer of adhesive behind. I soaked, I scraped, I tried using alcohol. I gave up. Obviously I don't want to put water or food in a bowl with adhesive residue. What a stupid waste of material! Love Chewy though!
Exactly the right size
This was perfect for my 40 pound dog. Easy to clean.
Color is darker in real (no big deal) than the photo but otherwise, perfect!
Only think to mention is the color isn't exact, so if you're buying this bowl for the light mint green.seafoam color, its actually a bit darker in reality. (photo attached is still a bit lighter than reality) But I love that you can remove the rubber ring on the bottom and wash them separately. (I love that there is a rubber ring at all to help with friction and traction). Easy to clean, love the cute little designs. Would buy again if something happened to ours but they seem sturdy enough that we wouldnt need to buy another.
Sweet little bowl
This a very nice bowl for my pug to eat out of. It’s nice and wide for her boxy muzzle to get into.