Loving Pets Bella Bowls Pet Bowl, Turquoise
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Vet-recommended stainless steel interior
- Naturally bacteria-resistant
- Attractive poly-resin exterior
- Removable rubber base prevents skids/spills & eliminates noise
- Dishwasher safe - just remove the rubber base
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealPetRageous Designs Pet Paws Placemat, Cobalt Blue$5.49Chewy Price
- DealLoving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Heart Design, 3.25-cup$7.61Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Chevron Design Glass Bowl with Silicone Sleeve, 4.25 Cups, 2 count$14.28Chewy Price$15.04List Price
- DealWaggo Dipper Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Cloud, 2-cup$21.99Chewy Price$22.00List Price
- DealPAIKKA Cooling Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Concrete, 7.6-cup$50.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Colorful Geometric Melamine Bowl, 1.5 Cups$4.28Chewy Price$6.13List Price
- DealPetSafe Healthy Pet Food Station Gravity Refill Dog & Cat Feeder, 16-cup$24.95Chewy Price$34.99List Price
- DealFrisco Modern Gold Rim Ceramic Dog & Cat Bowl, Sugared Peach, 8 Cups$9.64Chewy Price$13.39List Price
- DealLoving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Champagne, 6.5-cup$8.94Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- DealRuff Dawg Non-Skid Rubber Dog Bowl, 24-cup$24.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid||Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||3.5-cup; 28-oz||3.25-cup; 26-oz||3.5-cup; 28-oz||3.25-cup; 26-oz||1.75-cup; 14-oz|
Questions & Answers
12 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
246 Customer Reviews
Very pretty color
I really like the color and it seems fairly sturdy. The outside is plastic so I'm not sure how long it will last going through the dishwasher. The inside is metal.
Love the bowls
These are great for the cats. Perfect size and tall enough where if they push the food around the bowl it does not spill out. Love the design.
Dragonfly bowl sticker
Read reviews and ordered anyway. Soaked it sticker and all overnight with dawn dishwashing soap rubbed on sticker and just enough warm water to cover. Came off pretty easily. Then soaked residue that was left in a little vinegar (per Q & A instructions) and the little bit of sticky that was left came off with my thumbnail. Little bit of a pain, but cute bowl, decent enough price for the trouble, i guess.
I have had these bowls for less than a year and the decals are rubbing off. The reason I bought these bowls was for the dragonflies on and they are almost gone after a year. They were only cleaned with dish soap and water. I had a set of bowls with paw prints on them for 6 years and they barely faded over time. Very disappointed in this product especially for the price.
Arrived in 2 pieces with out direction how to attached
Bowl arrived along with a detached black non skid ring. There were no directions on how to attach and I am unable to figure it out, They are useless as is
Bowl is nice once you get the sticker reside off the bottom
Loved the bowl but needed GooBGone to remove the adhesive from the sticker placed inside the bottom of the bowl.
Best service ever!
I love the bowls and everything I order from Chewy! Have never had but the best and fastest service when ordering and receiving items! Love Chewy
Wish I would have read the reviews about the stickers before I purchased.
The reviewers aren't exaggerating when they say the sticker leaves sticky residue. I'm on day 2 of scrubbing it. So far I have tried soaking in avacado oil, tried scrubbing with bar keepers friend, sprayed & scrubbed with Dawn platinum several times and ran it through the dishwasher. Today I soaked it in the dawn spray again and finally have the majority of it off. I love the bowl but it's not worth the effort to make it usable.
The bowls last for years. I had no problems removing the stickers/labels out of the bottom of the bowls.
Why? Why sticker? Why?
As others have mentioned the sticker is in the middle of the bowl and impossible to remove the residue without using chemicals that I don’t want in my dog’s bowl. WHY???