Loving Pets Stainless Steel No Tip Pet Bowl
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Easy to clean.
- Dishwasher safe bowl.
- Bacteria resistant to keep your pet safe.
- Incredibly durable won't rust, pit, or crack.
- Made of stainless steel material that doesn't old odors.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Espresso, 8.45-cup$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Champagne, 3.25-cup$3.78Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Argyle Pink, 3.25-cup$4.49Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Turquoise, 6.5-cup$7.84Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Grape, 7.75-cup$9.21Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Petmate Pearl Replendish Waterer with Microban, Peacock Blue, 1/2-gal$14.96Chewy Price$22.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Metallic Artichoke, 7.75-cup$8.23Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Pet Dish, Espresso, 24-oz$10.34Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Paparazzi Pink, 6.5-cup$13.02Chewy Price$18.99List Price
- Loving Pets Dolce Double Diner Non-Skid Elevated Dog & Cat Bowls, Pink, 2.75-cup$11.10Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Loving Pets Bella Non-Skid Stainless Steel Dog & Cat Bowl, Merlot, 1.75-cup$2.90Chewy Price$7.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bowl & Storage Feature||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Dishwasher-Safe, Non-Skid||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free, Tip-Resistant||Non-Skid, Dishwasher-Safe, BPA-Free, Lead-Free|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Large Breeds, Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Capacity (Max)||8-cup; 64-oz||7.5-cup; 60-oz||9-cup; 72-oz||4-cup; 32-oz||2-cup|
|Lifestage||Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Puppy, Kitten, Adult||Adult||Adult|
|Tools Included||—||No Tools Required||No Tools Required||—||—|
Questions & Answers
17 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
429 Customer Reviews
Adhesive Won't Come Off
I cannot recommend this item because the paper labels were glued directly to the bowls with an adhesive that doesn't peel off. I've tried scraping it off with a knife, and running it through the dishwasher; the backing of the paper label is permanently affixed to the item inside the bowl. I will not, in good conscience, let my pet eat out of a bowl that still has adhesive in it. These are going directly from the shipping container to the garbage.
These are not a high-quality bowl, in my opinion. The black rubber around the outside marks up everything, including the silicone mat they're resting on, other dishes, and the bowls themselves. The bowls mark up very easily and get dirty-looking quickly.
Pet Bowl, No Tip
I wanted small bowls that hold a cup of water or food. These bowls are for young squirrels and have the classic dog food dish design. Not easily tipped over, they work fine.
Great little bowls
They are great, small, dishwasher safe, easy to hand wash, don’t slide on floors or carpet and stack well. Highly recommended.
Not made good
This is supposed to be stainless steel, but if I wipe it with a white towel, it turns the towel black. Even after I hand wash it. It's very lit and tinny. I'm glad I didn't put in dishwasher it might have corroded the metal.
Too cheap. Better quality needed
This bowl is made of shiny stainless steel. That is about the nicest thing I can say about it. I have used many nice stainless steel non-slip bowls. This was by far the worst I'd ever seen. I was hopeful for the rubber lip at the base. It isn't even attached! It comes off very easily. I am constantly having to maneuver and stretch it back on. My cat can manage to get the non-skid rubber to pull off the base making it slip and skid. The lip also leaks so that it retains water between the bowl and the rubber which spills when I pick up the bowl. It always spills and has water on the floor underneath. There is no way to keep the floor dry. The bowl is so wide and shallow that my pet necessarily splashes water out of the bowl when he drinks. It holds very little water for the wide circumference of the bowl. I'm finding I have to fill it more often than our last one. I should have known by the price point it wasn't great quality. I thought how can someone mess this up? Apparently they can. I'm now looking for a nicer, better quality stainless steel non-skid non-tippable bowl that works like it is supposed to.
Cheap material rusts
I've had problems with this bowl from day one. The last straw was this insane amount of rust that showed up on the side. I'm not letting my cat drink from a rusty dish. Not worth the $4. I'm now on the lookout for a better quality replacement.
Good for toy puppy. Doesn’t tip but it’s shallow so some spills out easily if moved too much. My puppy also sometimes accidentally puts her paw in it.
Could be slightly heavier steel otherwise great for the money
Not Great Tho
Smelled weird and had fingerprints and black marks on the bowl. Most of it washed off but not great. The stickers also got stuck as most reviews mention. Chewy was nice enough to refund me.