Loyalty Pet Products Dog Grooming Hammocks
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Immobilizes wiggly pets without discomfort.
- Hooks easily onto a grooming arm and evenly distributes body weight.
- Slips easily on from a standing position, with Velcro straps to secure wiggly buddies.
- Headrest supports the head and neck and helps with face and ear work.
- Comes in Small, Medium and Large and supports animals up to 35 lbs.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Downtown Pet Supply 36-in Dog Grooming Arm with Clamp, Blue$41.49Chewy Price$99.99List Price
- Master Equipment Overhead Dog Grooming Arm, Black$95.53Chewy Price$149.99List Price
- Top Performance Adjustable Grooming Table Harness, 27 - 42-inches, 1 count$8.74Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Downtown Pet Supply Collapsible Dog Grooming Arm, Blue$59.00Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Yaheetech Foldable Retractable Bath Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$179.99Chewy Price
- Yaheetech 32-in Dog & Cat Grooming Table, Black$83.42Chewy Price$83.99List Price
- Go Pet Club Dog Grooming Table with Arm, 30-in$61.59Chewy Price$90.99List Price
- XPOWER Airrow Pro B-53 Multipurpose Pet Dryer, Purple$69.00Chewy Price
- MetroVac Air Force Quick Draw Pet Dryer, Standard$131.99Chewy Price$196.99List Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Straight Dog Shears, Blue, 7-in$103.95Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Master Grooming Tools Japanese Thinning Pet Shears$93.34Chewy Price$99.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Canvas||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Vinyl / PVC, Plastic|
|Breed Size||Large Breeds||—||—||—||—|
|Grooming Tool Type||—||Groomer Apparel||Groomer Accessory||Groomer Apparel||Groomer Accessory|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
33 Customer Reviews
I ordered Size Small for my 20 lb Dachshund. He's considered a "mini", but teeters to the size of a "standard", as he is Extremely Long! Fits him perfectly with the extra zippered panel in place. Very sturdy and well made. Very easy to use and keeps him safe and calm while I trim his black nails!! As described, this Hammock does not come with suspension pole. I use the pole from my closet organizer, which holds hanging clothes (lowered to about 18" from the floor), to hook my boy up! Works like a charm!
I found this grooming hammock to be awkward to use and our dog found it pretty much intolerable. The neck / head support is very stiff and held his head at an uncomfortable angle; just getting his legs in the right holes was difficult, and even when we managed to get him situated in the harness, he was able to squirm around so much the whole thing was a waste of time. That being said, our dog is a 15 pound terrier / chihuahua mix who really hates getting his nails trimmed. Obviously (from other reviews) it works well for some dogs, and given Chewy's generous return / refund policy there's no reason not to give it a try.
This product came with no instructions and I could not get it to work at all. A total waste of money!
Trimming dogs nails made easier.
My dog weights 12 lbs. Bought size x-small harness (just fits). It calms her down lot more when trimming her nails. No more growing. Our Vet suggested trying this. Glad we did.
If you order the correct size, this hammock is amazing!! I do dog grooming, and for my little dogs who can’t be kept still so I can safely do their nails, AMAZING! They’re comfortable. They’re safe. My job is so much easier because of it!!
Concept great Fit not
I love the idea of this sling however the hooks won’t fit in the slots on the grooming table arm. I measured my dog, Fozzy, before ordering and I feel it’s too big for him. I also don’t understand the zipper use, unzip to have two pieces, why? I really wanted this to work because Fozzy pulls his feet back when trimming/clipping paws & nails, he’s great with the rest of his grooming. I may have to try and make something similar. I am a do it yourself groomer ever since my groomer quit. One last thing there are no directions on how much to use or care instructions.
Just what I needed!
This product is very sturdy and perfect for clipping a dogs nails. I have very skirmish dachshunds and it made it so easy to manage them. One of my dachshund is extra large and the small size worked perfect for all of them! I recommend to watch the you tube video.
So needed this!!!
I foster small Senior dogs and most of them need special attention. This makes it so easy to give insulin inject by myself to the crazy Sugar baby. Giving medication and doing toe nails are easy now. Grooming is much more fun for all.
This product is a life saver! It used to take my husband and I four days to do a nail trim. We would only attempt one paw per night because my dog would get so stressed and was so hard to hold. Putting her in this thing I am done with all paws in less than 10 minutes and she seemed pretty relaxed once she realized she wasn’t going anywhere. My husband says this product is worth its weight in gold and I have to agree!
Made the Impossible Happen
I am the owner of the most anxious Jack Russell Terrier. This harness made the impossible happen today, I was able to trim her nails! Hooking her up and nerve wracking but once I had her set up, I was able to trim all nails in less than an hour! I use to have to clip one nail at a time whenever she was asleep. But it made a stressful process much easier. I’m satisfied with this purchase.