Loyalty Pet Products Grooming Hair-Resistant Leggings
About This Item
- Gives a stylish, professional look that stands up to the rigors of the job.
- Material resists hair and dries quickly.
- Stretchy, lightweight fabric won’t constrain movement.
- Choose from basic black or gray/turquoise.
- Available in X-Small, Small, Medium, Large and X-Large women’s sizes.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Soft Claws Nail Caps for Dogs, 40 count, XX-Large, Pink$15.95Chewy Price$15.15Autoship Price
- Precise Cut Dahlia Curved Dog Shears, Purple, 8-in$99.00Chewy Price$125.00List Price
- Resco Dog Grooming Tool Organizer$99.99Chewy Price$124.99List Price
- Wahl Stainless Steel Attachment Comb for Detachable Blades, Size 7/8-in$5.06Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- DealWarren London 2-in-1 Coconut Scented Dog Shampoo + Conditioner, 17-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$12.34Autoship Price
- Master Grooming Tools Titanium Straight Pet Grooming Shears$43.68Chewy Price$69.99List Price
- Healers Tea Tree Oil Conditioning Dog & Cat Shampoo, 8-oz bottle$12.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- PetAg Fresh 'N Clean Oatmeal 'n Baking Soda 15:1 Concentrate Dog Conditioner, 1-gal bottle$52.00Chewy Price$94.99List Price$49.40Autoship Price
- Burt's Bees Care Plus+ Deep Cleansing Charcoal & Coconut Oil Dog Shampoo, 16-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Espree Quick Finish Styling Dog Spray, 1-gallon$70.99Chewy Price$67.44Autoship Price
- Shernbao FT-831 Air Lift Round Dog Grooming Table, Black$376.94Chewy Price
- Four Paws Magic Coat 2-in-1 Dog Shampoo & Conditioner, 32-oz$13.49Chewy Price$12.82Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Canvas|
|Grooming Tool Type||Groomer Apparel||Groomer Apparel||Groomer Apparel||Clipper Accessory, Groomer Accessory||Groomer Accessory|
|Breed Size||—||Giant Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||—|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Not sized right!
I wear 14/XL I ordered my leggings In a 3x yikes they run small/ big. The waist line was still really snug and the legs were extremely snug for a 3X. The length of the pant too long for a 5 foot 2 .women. Pointing all belly button
Absolutely love these pants, very rarely does dog fur gets through these leggings. Only those tough terrior coats occasionally make poke my skin. Other then that they help maintain a professional appearance by not letting the fur stick to the outside. Highly recommend!
Really nice leggings!
They fit very well on me, even with my very long legs! They’re also comfortable, and the covered pockets are pretty neat!
Shouldn't have read the reviews
Most of the reviews said they ran small and were very tight, so I changed my order to the next size up ... WRONG MOVE ... should have stuck with my normal size and they would have been a perfect fit.
They are completely hair proof. The hair just slides right off. They also dry very quickly. They were very tight at first but fit amazing after the first wash. Definitely recommend. I am 5’7 and 140 pounds and I ordered a medium and they fit great!
Its a nice leggings but not for grooming. The long you wear it more hair gets stuck on the leggings. Before i go home i have to blow hair out and even though i still go home with hair itching me
Love my new leggings
I bought this in a size large for my dog grooming job. I am 5'6 & 156 lbs. Very comfortable.
They fit VERY SNUGGLY so order a size up if you want to breathe... I'm 5'6" 150lbs ordered a medium and I felt my guts go into my rib cage. Also, the waist band is nothing like in the picture, its actually long and tight like those tummy-slimming type leggings. Almost like a scuba suit. Not at all comfortable. Luckily customer service is fabulous! Since they didn't put correct sizing on this website, in case anyone wondering heres this: Small = size 4-6 Medium = size 6-8 Large = size 8-10 Xlrg = size 10-12
too small for size
I normally were a large ,I ordered an x large and they are sill really tight. I have to send them back.
Cute and comfy
I had high expectations for these pants and they sure lived up to it. They are comfy enough to wear all day and the pockets come in handy to hold my scissors. They really did keep the hair at bay. My only complaint is that over time it seems that hair still gets embedded in them. Other than that, these are my preferred pants for grooming