Give your favorite horse the gift of a high-fiber, low-sugar feed with Lucerne Farms HiFiber Gold Horse Feed. This yummy short-chopped blend of timothy, oat and alfalfa hay is ideal for horses with tricky diets or respiratory issues. It delivers quality digestible proteins for slow-release energy, which sustains your horse throughout the day—plus, this high-fiber, low-sugar blend aids friends with dental problems. With a boost of vitamin E from the addition of soybean oil, what’s not to like?
- Low sugar to suit your horse’s dietary needs.
- Ideal for horses with troublesome dental problems.
- High in fiber for overall digestive health.
- Doesn’t contain any molasses––made with soybean oil instead.
- Provides essential vitamin E, which serves as a natural antioxidant.
Shop Cold-Weather Essentials
See all items by Lucerne Farms
Dehydrated Chopped Timothy Hay, Oat Hay, Alfalfa Hay, Soybean Oil
| Crude Protein || 9 % min |
| Crude Fat ||5% min |
| Crude Fiber || 30 % max |
| Phosphorus ||0.2% max |