Lucky Dog Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Paw-fect for your pupper to use both indoors and outdoors.
- Designed to be assembled in multiple configurations.
- Features a double-latch gate for safety, security and your peace of mind.
- Collapsible for easy transport just about anywhere or storage when not in use.
- Includes anchor pins, installation clips and a rust-resistant coating for durability.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- MidWest Exercise Pen Sunscreen Top (Pen Sold Separately)$28.10Chewy Price$31.99List Price
- Frisco 8-Panel Plastic Exercise Dog Playpen, Gray$99.71Chewy Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Gold Zinc, 24-in$46.00Chewy Price$74.99List Price
- Paws & Pals Collapsible Wire Dog Exercise Pen, 30-in$59.29Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Go Pet Club Heavy Duty Wire Dog Exercise Pen, Small$87.99Chewy Price$108.99List Price
- MidWest Exercise Pen Wire Mesh Top$41.70Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Yaheetech 8-Panel Dog Exercise Pen, Black, 32-in$145.59Chewy Price$172.99List Price
- Frisco Ultimate Heavy Duty Steel Metal Playpen, 2 count$207.02Chewy Price$217.92List Price
- Pet Adobe Folding Puppy Playpen$49.95Chewy Price$74.95List Price
- Unipaws 6 Panel Dog Gate, White$199.99Chewy Price
- MidWest Wire Dog Exercise Pen with Step-Thru Door, Black E-Coat, 24-in$41.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal||Coated Metal, Metal|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds||Extra Small Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Features||—||Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through, Water-resistant||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes, Walk-Through||Collapsible, Corner Stabilizers, Ground Stakes...|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
36 Customer Reviews
Bought this pen for our dog to recover from a TPLO in a couple of weeks. Set it up and it’s 50x50 inches. Just over a 4x4 foot pen if configured into a square. The website states it’s 63in x 63in which it is definitely not. Each panel is about 25 inches and there are 8 panels. Seems pretty sturdy though but very disappointed in receiving something that is not representative of the description of the product.
Great! So much space
I was worried if this would be big enough for my Saint Bernard pup, but it’s so great! We love it!
48" Pen for animals
We haven't yet put them up (bought 3), but they seem good quality, would suggest getting long metal rods, to put in the ground, to attach them to for extra support for a permanent pen. But definitely would be wonderful pen as is for dogs that don't test barriers/jump up on fences. We plan to use as a permanent foster area.
I purchased two of these to make a dog pen in my basement for my pointer who has seperation anxiety and my 8 month old boxer/hound puppy who is huge and very destructive. My son and I set aside Saturday morning knowing it would take us hours to get these set up. It was ridiculously easy. The only problems we had were that we set up the first pen upside down, corrected that and then on the second pen we put the door latches inside instead of outside the pen. Neither problem had anything to do with the product. It was all the assemblers!!! The pens were so easy to set up and connect to each other. The height was great. Tall enough to keep the dogs from jumping over, but short enough not to come in contact with the ceiling. After connecting the two cages together, we used a few zip ties to secure the cage to two columns in the basement just to keep the cage from sliding around. The package does include ground anchors for when the cage is being used outside, but of course that's not an option in a basement. We put the dogs in the pen this morning, left to run a few errands and hoped for the best. It worked great. When we got home, the pen was still in place, the dogs were still in the pen and my basement wasn't trashed for the first time in a month. I am very, very happy. Oh, and setting up both cages, securing them and even fastening their water pail to the inside of the cage only took about 20 minutes. Very good product.
Great outdoors but safe
I actually bought this for my Cat. Delilah was getting jealous that my dog Honey would go out and play but not her. She is an indoor cat that loves sunshine!! So this was the solution my neighbor gave me. Perfect size and she loves it. I’m sure I can also use it to give Honey a time out.
These are the best quality expens I have purchased so far! Heavy Guage, sturdy, and came with some nice extras like a carrying handle, rubber "feet", and nice ground stakes.
We bought 2 of these pens for our Wire Hair Pointing Griffon litter and are so happy we did. Super construction. Easy to put up and use and very, very good quality especially for the price.
Handy and sturdy
These seem like they are decent quality, corners aren’t loose, fold well. There great for a small area, to use to separate dogs, or even keep dogs away from something in your yard.
puppy play gate
After reading the reviews I was worried this product was going to have sharp edges and be flimsy. It’s just the opposite! It has yet to be knocked over even when my puppy jumps on it and I haven’t noticed any sharp edges. The only thing that bothers me is the latches. It’s something I can look past, but the two latches are a little difficult to slide sometimes only because of the design, but once it’s latched it’ll stay that way.
The fence is okay, a little flimsy but works for my needs. Was missing stakes which made me have to substitute my own. Bought two fences to connect. Worked good. One box had stakes the other didn’t.