Lyric Fine Tunes No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Premium mix is crafted by hand with natural nutrition to attract a variety of wild birds like cardinals, chickadees, goldfinches, jays, robins and more!
- Contains 6 nutritional ingredients including peanuts, pistachios, almonds, hulled white proso millet, sunflower kernels and pumpkin seeds.
- The fine blend is great for smaller beaks, younger birds and flows smoothly in almost all feeders, regardless of size.
- Made with zero fillers and provides feathery friends with a natural source of vitamin E.
- 100% free of shells and hulls so birds can enjoy the mix without letting anything go to waste.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealKaytee Sunflower Hearts & Chips Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$11.99Chewy Price$26.99List Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealWild Delight Deck, Porch N' Patio Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$56.41Chewy Price$59.99List Price$53.59Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Waste Free Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.72Chewy Price$20.29List Price$12.08Autoship Price
- DealLyric Supreme Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$22.50Chewy Price$35.99List Price$21.38Autoship Price
- DealC&S Peanut Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, 11.75-oz tray, case of 8$9.98Chewy Price$13.89List Price$9.48Autoship Price
- DealKaytee Squirrel & Critter Blend Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$13.85Chewy Price$14.99List Price$13.16Autoship Price
- DealHarvest Seed & Supply Orchard Blend Wild Bird Food, 8-lb bag$10.79Chewy Price$10.25Autoship Price
- DealHarvest Seed & Supply Mealworm Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$14.03Chewy Price$13.33Autoship Price
- DealC&S Woodpecker Treat Suet Wild Bird Food, Case of 12$18.73Chewy Price$26.89List Price$17.79Autoship Price
- DealC&S High Energy Delight No Melt Suet Dough Wild Bird Food, Case of 8$13.89Chewy Price$13.20Autoship Price
- DealHarvest Seed & Supply Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 10-lb bag$12.95Chewy Price$12.30Autoship Price
- DealWagner's Farmer's Delight Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$15.63Chewy Price$17.98List Price$14.85Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Peanut Pieces, Pistachio Pieces, Almond Pieces...||Shelled Peanuts, Sunflower Kernels, Pecans...||Shelled Peanuts, Corn, Sunflower Kernels...||Cracked Corn, White Proso Millet Seed, Black Oil Sunflower Seed...||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Bluebird, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Woodpecker||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
139 Customer Reviews
perfect for smaller birds
This mix is perfect, our birds absolutely love it. We love that there’s zero waste and the small size works well for smaller birds. I place this seed in a specific area of my yard, separate from larger seed/nuts that attract the larger birds, so the smaller birds aren’t intimidated. The quality is really great and stands out from other brands of no waste products
No fuzzy bits, all large shell-free seeds and nut pieces, even some whole nuts. Smaller birds may be having a harder time eating it though, than just sunflower kernels which is what I usually put out.
I really like this product. I have a patio with 3 bird feeders. This is a great product and the birds really like it.
Loved by my birds!
Big and small birds alike seem to like this bird food!
Good for squirrels but not my birds
After eating their peanuts the squirrels will eat this mix, but the birds here in Northern California don’t care for it.
Birds love it!
Birds fight at my window feeder for this food. Tiny piece make it great for feeding babies right now.
Even the peanuts
This is the best birdseed I’ve ever got. My backyard has become a Bird-haven! Yes it does have peanuts in it probably about 15%. But even the small birds except for the tiny finches pick up the peanuts and drop them over the side of the feeder. It’s really fun to watch especially for my cats. The peanuts on the ground have unexpectedly brought in Blue Jays or Scrub Jays as they’re called here. Beautiful birds with big appetites. I have had one problem, the deer have found the feeder and some mornings will get up in the feeder is empty and off of the post and popped open with no nuts inside. Deer can go through a lot of nuts in one night. However our houses in their area and if they’re hungry I don’t mind losing some bird food to feed them. I have read some of the other reviews, some of them say that no birds will go near the food. The only thing I can figure is that maybe that package had stale. I don’t know but as for us, we love this food and will be buying more.
Love my birds!
This bird seed is entirely made up of quality seed my birds love! With other no-waste bird food there would be certain seed my birds wouldn't eat and I would just have to dump on the ground.
A LOT of peanuts!
Well, there is a reason "peanuts" are listed as the first ingredient in this mix. The bag I got was almost all peanut pieces, with a scattering of sunflower kernels and other (very small) nut fragments. My old eyes aren't keen enough to spot the millet. I actually preferred a different birdseed mix, but the price has gone up to more than I could afford around the holidays. Cheap mixes containing lots of milo are not appealing to spoiled suburban birds ! However, they weren't exactly dishonest in the product description, but the illustration does show a more varied mix than what was in the bag. I was disappointed, but the birds seem happy with it, especially since I mixed in a good portion of black oil sunflower seeds. I have a variety of woodpeckers and other peanut-loving birds, so if you see these kinds of feathered friends, this is a nice add-on feed. I might buy it again, but I do prefer a nut-berry-seed mix since it attracted some fruit lovers to the feeders. Overall, if you know you have birds and other critters that love peanuts, this is for you. (We have a baffle so the squirrels only get what the birds drop, or what I deliberately put out for them).
Started off well
I used this mix along with two other Lyric no waste mixes for the past couple of years. The birds and squirrels loved it. Last two times I ordered it (August was last order) They would not touch it. Birds, squirrels, you name it. Had to dispose of over 40lbs of seed. Moved on.