Lyric Wild Bird Food
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Beginners blend great for attracting a variety of feathered friends to your yard.
- Nutritious mix includes black oil sunflower seed, black striped sunflower seed, cracked corn, shelled peanuts, safflower seed and white proso millet.
- Helps attract cardinals, doves, finches, jays, juncos, sparrows, towhees and other wild birds.
- Great for use with hopper, platform and tube feeders.
- Contains no fillers, just nutritious food.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wild Delight Zero Waste Fruit Blend Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$49.99Chewy Price$54.49List Price$47.49Autoship Price
- Wild Delight Cardinal Wild Bird Food, 15-lb$29.49Chewy Price$28.02Autoship Price
- Kaytee Super Finch Sock Wild Bird Feeder & Food, 25-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$13.29Autoship Price
- Lyric Woodpecker No Waste Mix Wild Bird Food, 20-lb bag$40.99Chewy Price$49.99List Price$38.94Autoship Price
- dealBird Street Bistro Viva La Veggies Bird Food, 14-oz bag$13.99Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Kaytee Ultra Wild Finch Wild Bird Food, 1 count$16.99Chewy Price$16.14Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Vita Seed California Blend Parrot Food, 5-lb$14.91Chewy Price$20.69List Price$14.16Autoship Price
- dealHiggins Mayan Harvest Celestial Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$19.30Chewy Price$25.49List Price$18.34Autoship Price
- Don Roberto Cracked Corn Gamebird & Poultry Feed, 50-lb bag$29.32Chewy Price$27.85Autoship Price
- dealHiggins InTune Natural Parrot Food, 3-lb bag$16.33Chewy Price$22.49List Price$15.51Autoship Price
- Heath Fancy Blend Songbird Suet Cake Wild Bird Food, 9.25-oz, case of 16$21.34Chewy Price$30.74List Price$20.27Autoship Price
- St. Albans Bay Suet Plus Suet Cake & Feeder Combo Wild Bird Food, case of 5$14.40Chewy Price$18.99List Price$13.68Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Cracked Corn, White Proso Millet Seed, Black Oil Sunflower Seed...||Milo, White Millet, Oil Sunflower, Cracked Corn||White Millet, Milo, Cracked Corn, Black Oil Sunflower.||Black Oil Sunflower Seed, White Proso Millet, Cracked Corn...||Grain Products, Sunflower, Calcium Carbonate...|
|Bird Type||Wild Bird, Chickadee, Finch...||Wild Bird||Wild Bird||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...||Wild Bird, Cardinal, Chickadee...|
|Food Form||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend||Seed & Grain Blend|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Worst Lyric of all
I thought I'd try the cheaper Lyric products because of the rising bird feeding costs. I should have listened to other reviews. This looks to be 90% white stuff, assuming Millet. I put it out for two days and nothing will eat it. I have 100s of birds daily and have 8 feeders. They have choices. I put this in the large planter I use as a feeder and they ignored it. I have Starlings by the dozen that ignore nothing! Until now. LOL! I bought the Supreme as well due to cheaper. We'll see if they like it. You get what you pay for even in these hard times.
Too much dust
I’ve been feeding birds for many years and I definitely won’t buy this again. I didn’t like the fact that it had corn in it but it’s hard to find seed without some corn or milo so thought I’d give it a try. The biggest issue I had was it had more dust in it than any other seed I’ve ever purchased. It clogged up my feeders so I threw half of it away.
I like it because it is all natural, no fillers and 20% sunflower seeds so more nutritious than most other general seeds and attracts more birds. So get the blue one.
Great Seed Mix
Great seed mix for backyard feeders with no fillers.
Wild Bird Mix
Very disappointed, doves don't seem to like it! Perhaps it is just different. Since I have 20lbs will keep putting it out.
Orders an orders & overall impression of Chewy and products.
We love Chewy for all good reasons.will be doing business for a long time.
Lyric products are worth the higher price point than other seeds. Birds don’t leave some behind and I always have a crowd at the feeders.