Lysol’s Crisp Linen Disinfectant Spray can help you keep every surface in your home sparkling clean and smelling fresh. It eliminates odor-causing bacteria on contact so you can refresh rugs and couches as easily as you disinfect your kitchen counters. Formulated to kill 99.9% of germs and bacteria on hard and soft surfaces anywhere in your home, this tough sanitizer takes out cold and flu viruses with ease. It also can help prevent the growth of mold and mildew for up to a week so you can get ahead of grime. Perfect for freshening areas all over your home—from pet beds to bathroom tile.
Kills 99.9% of viruses and bacteria.
Eliminates over 100 illness-causing pathogens.
Freshens surfaces by destroying 99.9% of odor-causing bacteria.
Helps to prevent the growth of mold and mildew on surfaces for up to a week after use.
Can be used to sanitize and disinfect both hard and soft surfaces.
Keep out or reach of children. See back panel for additional precautionary statements. Precautionary Statements: Hazards to humans and domestic animals. Causes substantial but temporary eye injury. Do not get in eyes, on skin or on clothing. Wash thoroughly with soap and water after handling and before eating, drinking, chewing gum or using tobacco. Prolonged or frequently repeated skin contact may cause allergic reactions in some individuals.
Our cat of 22 yrs died years ago and we were devastated. Finally an out of state move to a new home had me wanting to get a new companion. My husband, a dog person agreed, but skeptical of litter box odor. We are in our 60's and have a tri-level home, so of course your Lysol products are a life saver for me. So disappointed that lately it has become impossible to get your products from retailers. Ty for being a great company.