Mad Cat Yowlin' Yetti Catnip & Silvervine Cat Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Wild and wacky plush toys that come in the shape of a yeti and snowball with big eyes.
- Contains a unique blend of premium catnip and silvervine to entice your kitty to play.
- Both the catnip and silvervine are pure and pesticide-free for the safety of your paw-tner.
- Features multiple textures to enhance playtime for your furry friend.
- Ideal for tossing, batting, kicking and cuddling.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Plush Frosted Pastry Cat Toy with Catnip$3.98Chewy Price
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy, Candy$3.99Chewy Price
- Turbo Natural Cat Toy with Catnip, Fish$3.99Chewy Price
- Disney Mickey & Minnie Mouse Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$7.98Chewy Price
- Frisco Camping Bug Spray Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$6.66Chewy Price
- Turbo Scent Locker Heart Plush Animal Cat Toy & Catnip Spray, Raccoon$5.24Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Frisco Snowflakes Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 3 count$7.62Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polypropylene, Plastic||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Winner with my two cats
My kitties (a male and a female, ages 6 and 3) both love these toys. They grab them, carry them around, toss them in the air, pounce on them. It has been several weeks and they still play with them. I never know what toys they will like, but I think the Silvervine is what makes these toys so enticing for them.
Kitty plays fetch
I am purchasing more of these because this is Iggy’s favorite. I throw the ball and he darts after it and then brings it right back to me. Will do this for ages. I have never seen a cat play fetch before but it’s adorable and this ball started it all so it’s a must have for us.
The older cat doesn't really pay attention, but the kittens get this in their mouth and carry it all over the place. It is so cute. We find it all over the house in different places.
Great catnip alternative
Got these last week and they’ve already seen hours of play. Great size if your cat likes to carry toys while playing. I find them somewhere new every morning.
Best Toys Ever
My cats don't normally get too excited about catnip. They like mouth size toys but whether catnip is involved, they could take it or leave it. Upon opening the box, my nosy cat reacted immediately to these toys. He was wrestling with these toys before I could get them off of the card! LOL Once I had the other toy off of the card, I just threw the other toy on floor, not knowing where my other boy was, next thing I knew, I saw him with the other toy in his mouth carrying it away to his lair. They have never reacted to toys like this. They were a hit to say the list. I don't know what silvervine is but I will be continuing to buy toys with it.
Yeti is a family member
My 7 year-old tabby, Ivy, has favored the Yeti as her favorite toy for probably two years now. She will bring it to me daily and meow on the way. This has happened so many times that I say “Yeti, our favorite!” I bring yeti to her before I leave for work. She likes to bat it around and rub her nose on it. Yeti has that intangible something. Out of the whole box of toys, this is the one for her.
Cats are obsessed
These toys have my cars playing and running around. They like to carry them around and pounce. Love love this brand and the yeti!
I bought this toy because it's adorable and the yeti is very soft; I was super excited to see kitty loved it as much as me! Both toys have crinkly bits. These end up scattered around the apartment every night, so I know my cat plays with them often. I'm gonna gift this set to some of my friends and their fur babies.
Cat loves Mad Cat toys
I ordered this set thinking my cat would love the Yetti and wasn't sure about the ball. The ball is by far his favorite toy.
had to get this !!!
yeah, had to get these guys...too cute !!! he crinkles. he's light blue with a darker blue face and has his own snowball.