Made by Nacho Freeze-Dried Ahi Tuna Cat Treats
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Sourced and made in the USA.
- Contains fresh, whole animal protein derived from ahi tuna.
- Minimally processed with freeze-drying to lock in flavor and nutrients.
- Free of artificial colors, flavor, hormones, and antibiotics.
- Paw-fect on its own or as a garnish to your cat’s meal.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealMade by Nacho Freeze-Dried Wild Alaskan Salmon Cat Treats, 0.7-oz pouch$6.90Chewy Price$6.99List Price$6.55Autoship Price
- Made by Nacho Freeze-Dried Duck Liver Cat Treats, 0.8-oz bag, bundle of 2$13.28Chewy Price$13.98List Price$12.62Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Perfect Purees Chicken & Salmon Recipe Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz, pack of 6$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealFussie Cat Chicken with Duck Puree Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz pouch, pack of 4$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- DealMade by Nacho Freeze-Dried Chicken Breast Cat Treats, 0.9-oz pouch$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Perfect Purees Beef & Sardine Recipe Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz, pack of 6$5.99Chewy Price$5.69Autoship Price
- DealFussie Cat Chicken Puree Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz pouch, pack of 4$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Fussie Cat Chicken & Liver Puree Lickable Cat Treats, 2-oz pouch$3.49Chewy Price$3.32Autoship Price
- Nulo Freestyle Perfect Purees Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Lickable Cat Treats, 0.5-oz, pack of 6$4.19Chewy Price$5.99List Price$3.98Autoship Price
- Inaba Churu Grain-Free Skin & Coat Tuna Recipe Lickable Cat Treat, 24 count$26.94Chewy Price$25.59Autoship Price
- Vitakraft Gourmet Jelly Chicken & Carrot Recipe Tasty Gelatin Squeezable Cat Treats, 0.34-oz-oz tube, case of 20$11.99Chewy Price$11.39Autoship Price
- DealMade by Nacho Freeze-Dried Turkey Cat Treats, 0.9-oz pouch$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Ahi Tuna, Mixed Tocopherols||Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver||Chicken Breast||Salmon||Duck Liver|
|Special Diet||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free||No Corn No Wheat No Soy, High-Protein, Pea-Free|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
No one here is a fan!
Our cat wouldn't give these the slightest sniff! Before buying we checked on the manufacturer's site to see if these were suitable for dogs to consume. Their site said they were (we had been looking at tons of different treats for both our cat & dog) but our vet told us tuna is a no-no for the dog. It feels a bit icky that the brand advertised safe for dogs when it isn't.
My Cats Liked it — For a Bit.
When I first bought these my cats loved them! They would go crazy for these! However, after about 4 days of having these, they got tired of them for some reason. They wouldn’t even touch them or bother to eat them when I shook the bag. Maybe it’s my cats own personal preference, so I’m not sure.
He really don’t like it
I buy it because the Simon treat is REALLY GREAT. However, I feel disappointed when open this Ahi Tuna. My cat also doesn’t like it. He just smells a bit and left away.
Do not recommend
I received a free sample for my honest opinion. I do not recommend these treats. I have a 15-year old and 8-year old cats. Neither wanted the treat. In fact, they didn’t even bother walking to smell the treats. Sorry to say, the treats were not approved by my kitties so I cannot not recommend.
Check the ingredients. Prefer salmon cubes, Instead of pellets.
Cats, Do Not like Ahi Tuna at all. They Heaved It up. Both Of My Cats. But the Salmon treats Are Exceptional. And All Of The Other Nacho Products Are Good. They Prefer Cubed Salmon Bites Way Better Though. Sincerely, From: K.C. Customer. North Bay, California.
DO NOT BUY THIS EVER
This has to be the worst cat treat ever created. The second I opened the bag I wanted to puke. It smelled so bad, and the smell took a few hand washes to come off. I tryed to feed them to my cat but the only thing she would do with them is play with them. I though maybe my cat was just to picky, so my neighbors tryed to give it to there two cats. They ran away when we offered the treats. Lastly we tryed to give some to our son's cat and once again failure. The treats were thrown in the trash, their righful place if you ask me.
Even the feral cats wouldn't eat them.
I got these as a free sample in exchange for leaving a review. I, personally, did not try these but they smelled ok, kinda like fish food... they did seem a little hard, and much larger than the Temptations treats. We have two indoor kitties and my mom takes care of a feral colony. Our two indoor kitties include one very picky eater and one who likes almost everything. Neither of them would eat these. Our picky girl actually backed away from these to get away from them. I tried mixing these in with their normal treats, and they both ate around these to leave them behind. The feral kitties also didn't want these... i think the Possum finally ate them.
I received this free for review. One of my cats liked these and she eats anything. The other cat is a little more picky with what he eats, but this is the first cat treat that he has not eaten. I think the reason could be wither the smell or the size of the treats. This product has many pieces that is as big as dog kibble. The smell is of course fishy.
First failed treat. Ever.
I received a free sample of MADE BY NACHO - FREEZE DRIED AHI TUNA CAT TREATS 1.0 OZ in exchange for my honest review. No matter what I get, my pets always go gaga for them. This has to be the 1st time EVER that my cat took a sniff and walked away, never to return. These treats had a nasty, rank smell straight out of the bag, like no other smell. They were very crunchy, aka, hard as a rock. So, eh, give 'em to the dogs (lab and pitbull). They wouldn't even eat them - and they eat anything!! I don't know what was wrong with these, but they must have tasted as bad as they smelled. When you can't even GIVE them away... I ended up throwing the whole bag away in the trash.
My cats will eat anything...except these treats. Total failure at my house.
I really wanted to love Made by Nacho Ahi Tuna cat treats, but my 3 cats and 2 neighbor cats all gave a rousing paws down on this product. The smell reminds me of fish food and can be off-putting to humans, but really attracted the attention of all 5 cats involved in this taste test. The cats were really interested in smelling it, but that's about it. No licks, wouldn't pick it up, no nothing. I tried breaking a piece in half, since some of the pieces seemed too large for a cat. More smelling and promptly walked away. I even tried hiding it with another dried treat, with it being eaten around and ignored. While I was given this product for free in exchange for my honest review, I simply cannot recommend Made by Nacho Ahi Tuna cat treats. I'll continue to share my sample with cat owners, hoping to find a cat who will actually put a piece in their mouth. These were a HUGE dud in my household.