Magic Mesh Hands-Free Screen Double Dog & Cat Door
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Unique double screen door alternative with a hands-free opening and closing design allows you to walk through even when your hands are full! It’s great for front, rear, interior, exterior, entry, patio, deck, porch, glass, garage and even sliding doors.
- Seals shut with 18 powerful magnets that create a strong seal while still allowing it to open easily.
- No tools required and comes with everything you need for effortless installation—1 mesh panel, 9 hook and loop strips, and 25 wood tacks.
- Allows you to enjoy the great outdoors without letting mosquitos, flies and other insects inside.
- Allows your pet to go in and out as she pleases.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- PetSafe Window & Porch Screen Pet Door, Large$37.95Chewy Price$42.99List Price
- Autoslide Elite Dog Door with K9 Tag, Black$990.00Chewy Price$1,100.00List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Wi-Fi Enabled Smartphone Controlled Electronic Patio Dog & Cat Door, Medium, 75 - 80-in$699.99Chewy Price$959.99List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Armor Flex Airtight Extreme Weather Magnetic Closure System Door Mount Pet Door, Large$399.99Chewy Price$479.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Screen Guard Pet Door, X-Large$49.41Chewy Price$56.70List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Wall Entry Dual Flap Dog Door, White, Medium$140.00Chewy Price
- BarksBar Plastic Dog Door, Medium$34.95Chewy Price$45.99List Price
- PetSafe White Wall Entry Plastic Pet Door, Medium$119.95Chewy Price$119.99List Price
- PetSafe Extreme Weather Sliding Glass Cat & Dog Door, White, Large$339.99Chewy Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Ruff-Weather Pet Door, Tinted, Super Large$149.10Chewy Price$165.00List Price
- High Tech Pet Products Large Power Automatic Sliding Glass Pet Patio Door, White, Regular$769.99Chewy Price$929.99List Price
- Ideal Pet Products Designer Series Original Plastic Pet Door, Tinted, Medium$27.68Chewy Price$34.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds, Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
3 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
4 Customer Reviews
Very good but note one specifications not available - door slat location
An online drawing with measurements would have been useful. We are using this mesh product because it has finished edges, right overall measurements and includes velcro strips to mount it. Despite reading the specifications carefully and telephoning, I was not able to determine where in the mesh the door opening, with its magnetic clips, would be. For this size (green box - patio door) it is not in the center but at about one third distance from the vertical (height) edge. It would have been helpful for me to know that in advance because I would have instead ordered the larger garage door mesh for my project. For the smallest mesh - blue box, it is seems as if it is in the middle, meaning the two panels are the same size.
Wondering why we didn't get these sooner! They hold up to our 3 Rottweilers going in and out all day long, magnets keep the screen closed while the fresh air comes in. A must if you enjoy opening your house and enjoying fresh air.
great alternative to doggy door
Tacks hold great and makes for easy access once trained
Poorly Designed and Poorly Crafted
Cons: The magnets are very bulky and ugly but, aesthetics aside, one of them fell off already after just a few days of use. This says it fits doors up to (however many) inches wide and that it can be trimmed to fit. The issue with that? It really doesn’t fit ALL doors up to the advertised width. Instead of a wide solid strip to adhere the velcro to, you have the option of several thin solid strips. If one of those isn’t conveniently placed at the exact width of your door then you can’t use the adhesive velcro and need to modify this by driving the wood tacks right through the mesh. That means you can never take the screen off in the Winter without pulling some nails out of the door frame. Speaking of the wood tacks: the heads are covered in the most fragile of plastics. They break no matter how gently you try to drive them into the wood. They also bend incredibly easily. About half of the wood tacks were not usable and we had to substitute nails that we had on hand. Once installed, it mostly does its job but the bulky magnets allow for gaps all down the opening. It definitely reduces the number of bugs that get in but it’s nowhere near as effective as real screen door. Pros: My dog can let himself in and out as he pleases. We can now get a breeze through our French doors.