Magshion Wooden Reptile House
About This Item
- Perfect for tortoise, lizards, snakes and geckos.
- The top doors latch for added security.
- The public viewing area makes it easy for you to check in on your pet and allows him to get the proper heat and lighting he needs.
- Features a private room that measures 26.5"L x 11.5"W x 12.5"H; Entrance: 8.5"W x 8"H.
- Overall measurements are 36.75"L x 26.5"W x 12.5"H.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Arboreal, Large$35.99Chewy Price$44.99List Price
- Symton Reptile Enclosure, 120-gal$260.00Chewy Price$330.00List Price
- REPTI ZOO Mini Glass Reptile Terrarium Tank, 12 x 12 x 8$54.99Chewy Price$59.99List Price
- Zoo Med Natural Cork Tile Aquarium Background, 12 x 18-in$15.99Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Clear-Top Reptile Habitat, 8.3-gal$100.00Chewy Price
- Zilla Micro Habitat Terrariums with Locking Latch Terrestrial, Small$22.54Chewy Price$24.99List Price
- Zilla Desert Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- Glasscages Reptile Terrarium, 20-gal$178.00Chewy Price
- New Age Pet Ecoplex Sonoran Tortoise House$154.26Chewy Price$276.99List Price
- Zilla Tropical Reptile Terrarium Starter Kit with Light & Heat, 10-gal$74.99Chewy Price$89.99List Price
- HerpCult Acrylic Insect & Reptile Terrarium, Clear Top, Medium$40.00Chewy Price
- Zilla Tropical Vertical Starter Kit with Mini Halogen Lighting$99.99Chewy Price$119.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Wood||Plastic, Acrylic||Acrylic, Plastic||Plastic||Glass, Aluminum, Metal|
|Small Pet Type||Hedgehog||—||—||—||—|
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
18 Customer Reviews
Boris new home
Nice Tortoise Home just wish it was little bit bigger, cause my Tortoise is all over they place he is in now plus if you take him out of his house and set him on floor he takes off and I thought Tortoise was suppose to be slow
Great Inexpensive Cage
I was hesitant due to some poor reviews. I am glad I decided to purchase anyway. The house was very easy to put together and DID have the pre-drilled holes. It was bigger than I thought it would be, which was a positive in my book. My adult corn snake loves the hide away section.
Was really looking forward to this hutch but as it arrived no screws no bolts no instructions just a whole bunch of wood so now I'm stuck with something I don't even know what to do with
I actually bought 2 of these thinking one would be to small. My thought was that I would put two together for a larger space. One was plenty big enough for my 5 yr old box turtle, she has lots of room. The price is worth it, I like the design and fast shipment. No issues for me putting it together. The only thing that could make it better is a place to be able to clip the lighting onto.
No piolet holes, lead me to drilling into the metal or splitting the crappy wood. Was unable to put it fully together. Not worth the money or the hassle.
Great for tortoises just under 2
This is good for a sculata tortoise or any tortoise under 7 inches. They have a place to hide or cool off if needed.
Received today and was excited since this has Been out of stock since before Xmas.. opened up box and was very disappointed. wood feels cheap and feels like it will bend .. the top with the opening is wiggly.. no holes for the screws..
The stain is not nice at all, darker grey, it’s feel’s splintery, I had to sand it and put mod podge to make sure it wouldn’t hurt my gecko. Other than that it’s ok. Good for the money.
Great fit great price
Lot of bad reviews saying bad quality cheap doesn't line up ect. I was all nervous upon arrival expecting the worst. Brought my drill bits and small drill from work and in maybe 20mins with help of my wife holding parts had it all together and it looks great. Not flimsy not super cheap. What do you expect for 70$ vs the glass tanks that go for around 400$ in this size. My lizard loves it and will for years to come. Thanks chewy for saving me 320$. Now I can spoil my bearded dragon with lots of roaches and worms and a new set of lights.
great price and quality
I bought this because it was a budget friendly option for my tortoise. After ordering I read the reviews and got nervous but honestly I had zero issues assembling this with a small power drill it’s perfect for our needs I would highly recommend.