Majestic Pet Palette Heathered Sherpa Bagel Bolster Dog Bed
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- High-loft polyester fill keeps it cozy!
- Water-Resistant denier base protects from accidents and spills.
- Full-circle bolster provides great support for tired heads.
- Th beds are completely machine washable.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Brown, Large$36.00Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Majestic Pet Velvet Sherpa Bagel Bolster Dog Bed, Coal, Medium$57.24Chewy Price$84.95List Price
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Rectangular Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Large, Gray$49.99Chewy Price
- DealFurHaven Southwest Kilim Memory Foam Deluxe Chaise Dog & Cat Bed, Boulder Gray, Medium$42.39Chewy Price$57.99List Price
- Ethical Pet Sleep Zone Checkerboard Napper Bolster Dog Bed, Chocolate, 20-in$29.59Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Pendleton Grey Stewart Petnapper Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Large$104.99Chewy Price$141.99List Price
- DealMajestic Pet Palette Heathered Bagel Bolster Dog Bed, Navy Blue Denim, X-Large$79.10Chewy Price$129.95List Price
- FurHaven Comfy Couch Memory Top Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Diamond Gray, Jumbo$84.99Chewy Price$101.99List Price
- Pendleton Yakima Camp Pillow Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Umber, Medium$104.99Chewy Price$187.99List Price
- DealFurHaven Ultra Plush Oval Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Gray, Extra Large$51.99Chewy Price$61.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant||Machine-washable, Removable Cover||Machine-washable||Machine-washable, Water-resistant, Removable Cover|
|Cover Material||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Microfiber, Synthetic Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult||Adult, Puppy, Kitten, Senior||Adult, Puppy|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||—||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
13 Customer Reviews
Great dog bed
The pictures should say it all! I have two greyhounds and one small foster dog. They all love this bed!
Just Ok, not worth $70
This is a very basic bed that our pups didn't love. We bought based on the pics but the bed is nowhere near as fluffy at the pics show.
GSD Loves It!
My German Shepherd loves this bed and it is plenty big for her to stretch out. She likes to put her head up on the bolster to sleep, and I find the Sherpa fabric easier to vacuum than the nylon fabric ones from the same company. Yes, hair does collect down in the recesses where the sides meet the poofy bottom so I wish the cover came off for washing, but I knew that when I bought it.
My dog tore the side of this bed and started emptying the stuffing within 5 minutes of his first encounter with it.
Sleeping space is too small.
Neither my border collie nor my labrador will even try the bed! The actual sleeping part is quite small. Oddly my 80 lb mix will try to curl up in it. It's quite funny to watch. I give it 3 stars just for the humor.
Love it so much!
This bed is so comfortable and our 60 pound black lab loves it!
I wish my dog would shred it
I loathe this bed. I get annoyed every time I look at it. It's a magnet for dog hair and impossible to clean. The larger sizes don't fit in standard washing machines, and the cover doesn't come off. Due to the weave of the fabric, the hair gets very embedded and vacuum attachments only help minimally. So it remains a stinky, hairy eyesore. We took it to a laundromat to use their industrial sized washers a couple of times, but that's not very practical for most people. I would say it's an advantage that this is the only dog bed that hasn't been chewed on by my dogs yet, but I actually wish they'd give me a reason to throw it out.
dog loves it
Dog loves it. Would be great if it could be washable
Nice little donut
This is a perfectly adequate doggy bed. I wouldn't say it is worth it's cost but it does the trick. I did notice that it is easily punctured with little puppy teeth. My little guy loves to snooze so it's a win for however long it lasts. The Sherpa fabric is already getting matted and gungy. We'll see how it holds up after a wash.
My dog loves this bed!
I don’t normally write reviews but I just had to for this bed...To preface, my 18 month mini labradoodle does not like beds. She prefers hard floors and bath mats and does not even like blankets. Strangely, for some reason she absolutely LOVES this super plush and soft bed! Normally, she would follow me upstairs to bed at night but she loved her bed so much that she began staying downstairs in her “day bed”....we had to buy a second bed for the bedroom to encourage her upstairs at night (and it worked)! The light gray is such a beautiful, neutral, modern and almost white color too - even I love it!