Majestic Pet Velvet Bagel Bolster Dog Bed
About This Item
- Made in the USA.
- High-loft polyester fill keeps it cozy!
- Water-Resistant denier base protects from accidents and spills.
- Full-circle bolster provides perfect support for tired heads.
- The Small and Medium beds are completely machine washable (no removable cover) and the Large and X-Large beds have a removable cover for easy cleaning!
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Velvet Round Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Small, Gray$27.14Chewy Price$33.84List Price
- Majestic Pet Palette Heathered Sherpa Bagel Bolster Dog Bed, Blush Pink, X-Large$85.19Chewy Price$129.95List Price
- DealFrisco Faux Fur Crown Pillow Cat & Dog Bed, Brown$27.05Chewy Price
- Bessie + Barnie Signature Extra Plush Faux Fur Shags Bagel Dog & Cat Bed, Frosted Willow, Small$91.81Chewy Price$141.00List Price
- FurHaven Curly Fur Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Fresh Blueberry, Medium$55.99Chewy Price$66.99List Price
- Happy Hounds Scooter Deluxe Round Pillow Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover, Gray, Large$73.88Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- FurHaven Quilted Memory Top Bolster Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover, Navy, Medium$45.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- Sam's Pets Missy Round Dog Bed, Beige, Large$88.22Chewy Price
- Majestic Pet Anderson Check Personalized Bagel Cat & Dog Bed, Tan, Medium$76.00Chewy Price$96.00List Price
- BarksBar Comfy Classic Orthopedic Bolster Dog & Cat Bed w/Removable Cover, Blue/Gray, Medium$55.95Chewy Price$79.99List Price
- Alpha Paw Cozy Calming Pillow Dog Bed, Grey, Medium$54.99Chewy Price
- Fringe Studio Camping Dog Cuddler Bed, Medium$41.99Chewy Price$77.00List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Bed Feature||Machine-washable||Machine-washable||Removable Cover, Orthopedic||Machine-washable||Machine-washable|
|Cover Material||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Velvet, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Faux Fur, Synthetic Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric|
|Lifestage||Adult||Adult||Adult, Senior||Adult, Puppy, Kitten||Adult|
|Fill And Frame Material||Plush / Fiberfill||Plush / Fiberfill||Orthopedic Foam, Foam||—||Plush / Fiberfill|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds||Giant Breeds||Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
Questions & Answers
5 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
12 Customer Reviews
great bed for my dog
I’m ordering a second for my Maltipoo. He’s about 7 pounds and there’s plenty of room for him on a small. Other beds I’ve ordered with the fur made his hair matted. I bought a few beds for him and put them together on the floor and this was the clear winner. He’ll now have one for under my desk and under my bed where he likes to sleep.
My mini doxie loves her new bed. It the perfect length for her to stretch out. The velvet fabric is nice and stiff so it want squash easily.
Was not loved
This Majestic velvet bed is well made and of lovely material, but the interior cushion is as high as the outer circle. So my pet won’t even try to go in it. If I lift him in, he immediately jumps out. I’ll be donating it.
Deflated bagel bed
We have had this dog bed for less than two months and it looks like the sides and bottom have completed deflated. You can hear our poor four month old, 50 lb Dane puppy hit the hard floor underneath her when she goes to lay down.
Too much stuffing!
This is a horrible bed. There is so much stuffing in it that it won't sit flat on the floor. Maybe it would work for a heavy dog but that size dog would not fit in the small one I bought for my 18 pound terrier. I put it in his crate and it tipped forward so much that it trapped him against the side of the crate and he could not move! Luckily, I was not gone for very long.
My dog crawled into this the minute I took it out of the box and will sleep in it no matter where it is in the house. Love the removable cover for washing!
My dog loves this bed! I think he really likes the way he can snuggle up to the bolsters. We've had it for about 2 weeks, and the bed seems sturdy - also appears that it won't compress down quickly.
THE ULTIMATE BED !!
THIS IS THE BEST BED EVER! AND SO COMFORTABLE!! ( if I do say so myself)! It took a few days for my lab to lay in it, but whoa, SHE LOVES IT NOW! I haven’t used the removable cover yet, but I will. I will let you know how it goes.
Bagel dog beds
I love theses beds just wish there was a size between the large and medium. I had large before and they were a bit big so I went to a medium and they will do but would have been perfect if they were bigger.
My dog, Bella, loves these beds.
We have 5 of these beds and needed to replace one. So ordered one smaller for our dog Bella.