Majesty's Flex Joint Support Wafers Horse Supplement
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made with five joint support products in one to help increase range of motion and reduce inflammation.
- Contains 2500 mg glucosamine, 2500 mg MSM, 1250 mg yucca extract, 600 mg chondroitin sulfate, and 500 mg ascorbic acid.
- Flavored with rolled oats, molasses, apples, raisins, and cinnamon for 98% palatability.
- Horses often drop or ignore feed dressed with powder or liquids. Wafer form is designed for a hand-fed delivery to ensure he always gets the right amount.
- Eliminates the need to separate horses that need supplements when herd feeding, and allows for nighttime pasture without graining.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Performance Probiotics Powder Horse Supplement, 63.4-oz bucket$249.95Chewy Price$292.95List Price$237.45Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx U-GARD Pellets Gastric Health Support Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$180.74Chewy Price$209.87List Price$171.70Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx HA-100 Pellets Joint & Connective Tissue Support Horse Supplement, 12-lb bucket$185.45Chewy Price$176.18Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx U-GARD Powder Gastric Health Support Horse Supplement, 4-lb bucket$26.99Chewy Price$25.64Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx Solution Joint & Connective Tissue Support Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$122.99Chewy Price$116.84Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Gastroade Liquid Horse Supplement, 1-gal bottle$42.95Chewy Price$63.28List Price$40.80Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Maintenance Probiotics Powder Horse Supplement, 63.4-oz tub$164.95Chewy Price$222.39List Price$156.70Autoship Price
- Farnam Apple Elite Electrolyte Granules Apple Flavor Horse Supplement, 20-lb tub$51.99Chewy Price$57.99List Price$49.39Autoship Price
- Absorbine Pro CMC Gastric Relief Apple Flavor Liquid Horse Supplement, 64-oz bottle$46.03Chewy Price$55.79List Price$43.73Autoship Price
- Cox Vet Lab Acti-Flex Eze Go Pellets Horse Supplement, 5-lb bag$54.95Chewy Price$81.91List Price$52.20Autoship Price
- Corta-Flx Pellets Joint & Connective Tissue Support Horse Supplement, 40-lb bucket$402.79Chewy Price$382.65Autoship Price
- NaturVet ArthriSoothe-GOLD Advanced Joint Formula Liquid Liquid Horse Supplement, 32-oz bottle$38.99Chewy Price$85.85List Price$37.04Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca Extract (Yucca Schidigera)...||Glucosamine HCL (Shellfish Source), MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane), Yucca Extract (Yucca Schidigera)...||Inactive Ingredients: Apple Bits, Apple Sauce, Barley...||Inactive Ingredients: Apple Bits, Apple Sauce, Barley...||Inactive Ingredients: Apple Bits, Apple Sauce, Barley...|
|Health Feature||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support||Hip & Joint Support|
|Lifestage||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult, Senior, Baby||Adult||Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
39 Customer Reviews
So far so good
Actually purchased these for my donkey as when I got him over a year ago his feet were awful and we are just now seeing good feet. But, believe he has arthritis because of the way he was walking with his feet. Anyway, both my horse and the donkey are on them and the donkey looks like he is walking better. Since the horse is 15 figured she needed to be on something as well. Been a month, but believe I'll continue using them. Really easy to feed and they love them,
My horses used to like these cookies - now they spit them out. Has the formula changed?
Easy to feed
My horses love these! I had a horse who wouldn't eat them, so I crumbled it up and mixed it with molasses and sweet feed. He loved the mixture. You can also try peppermint flavor. I know these helped, as I took them off, and they stiffened up. Experiment with these to get your horses to eat them because they work and are less expensive than other joint supplements.
My horse loves these
Getting my gelding to eat food with a powder supplement added was a challenge. These wafers completely solved the problem. He gets the joint support he needs & is happy to eat them.
Great Product - Horse Loves the Taste!
My 23 year old American Paint Horse gelding loves these wafers and they are so easy to give to him. My old boy has no joint issues and feel like the daily wafers offer just the right amount of support. He looks forward to seeing the bag come out of his bin and takes it right from my hand or with his grain. Horse Chiropractor came today and did a baseline on him saying he looked great and no creaking or stiffness in his joints. Doc said whatever I was doing for him to keep doing it. So he will continue to get these as daily treats!
Good Results, Bad Taste
So I purchased these to help my 12 year old Quarter Horse mare that was ridden previously before I purchased her on trails. She’s far from lame, but predisposed to injury in the riding ring when she does heavy exercises. Since I started giving her these, I do see an improvement. She’s able to perform and hasn’t had any injuries since. The only con is the taste. I tried giving her these straight out and she would spit them out. I now just mask them by hiding them in her oat and alfalfa mix. Gypsy eats them with no problem this way. The only reason I didn’t give a 5 star rating is because of the taste. Otherwise I feel like it has been a big help.
would not recommend
I don’t know if they work because I couldn’t get ANY of my horses to eat them. Even the one who would get fat off rocks turned her nose up at them. Tried the original and the peppermint. Out of over 10 horses none would touch them
my 3 horses wont eat them
I have to crumble them all up and mix it in their grain to get them to eat it. I think it helps them though
Good Flex Product
I have a 40 year old donkey with arthritis and he seems to get relief from this product. He likes it a lot too. I'm glad he's looking forward to them everyday and feel he's getting something beneficial from the treat.
Hoping for Arthiritis Relief In Cold Weather
Our 22-year old mare has been slowing down and the cold weather is really bothering her this winter. I was hoping these wafers would give her some relief and, after following the instructions for two days before she refused them from my hand, I tried crumbling them up in her grain. She loves her food and is not a picky eater but she carefully picked her grain out from around the crumbled wafers and, in later attempts, refused to take her grain at all when I tried to include the wafers. Judging by her actions and change in appetite while taking these, my guess is, they may have upset her stomach. It's a shame because the few doses I was able to get her to eat seemed to help her stiffness.