Mammoth SnakeBiter Spider Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made from 100% natural cotton
- Rope fibers floss dog's teeth
- Built strong to chew and play for hours
- Safe, long lasting great for games, fetch and play
- Perfect item for teething puppies and strong chewers
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Baseball 3-in-1 Corndog Squeaky Dog Toy$6.94Chewy Price$7.48List Price
- Fat Cat Water Bottle Crunchers Dog Toy, Color Varies$12.22Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Frisco Bungee Plush Squeaky Bunny Dog Toy, Medium$6.59Chewy Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with TPR Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$7.32Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Booda Fresh N Floss Spearmint 3-Knot Rope Dog Toy, Large$9.48Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Mammoth Monkey Fist Bar Dog Toy, Color Varies, Large, 18-in$8.67Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mammoth Braidys 2 Knot Rope Bone for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$6.99Chewy Price
- JW Pet iSqueak Funble Football Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$5.83Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Booda Multi Color 2-Knot Rope Bone Dog Toy, X-Large$6.24Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Multipet Latex Hippo Squeaky Dog Toy, Color Varies$9.49Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- Jolly Pets Tug-n-Toss Dog Toy, Blueberry, 4.5-in$10.99Chewy Price$12.79List Price
- Fat Cat Mini Terrible Nasty Scaries Squeaky Dog Toy, Character Varies$6.26Chewy Price$8.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Dental||Dental||Tough Chewer||Dental||Squeaky, Outdoor, Water Toy, Exercise|
|Material||Rope||—||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric||—||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys|
|Lifestage||Puppy, Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult||Puppy, Adult||Adult|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
126 Customer Reviews
Love to chew
If your dog loves braided rope toys, this one is fantastic. It is great for chewing, shaking, tug of war and more. The knots on the ends of the spider legs make it easy for both human and dog to hold on and tug.
Soft and floppy
I have a champion chewer. This lasted a full day. Then the knots fell apart. Now it is just a couple of ropes with one knot in the center. Good for those 'kill' shakes and tug of war, but has fallen apart way too soon for the money paid.
What is this?
This thing doesn't look like the photo at all. It says it's mammoth and it's 6 inches long...what the heck.
This only lasted a day before it was shredded! It came completely undone as well.
It was well made but not for super chewer
Belgian Groenendael mix loved playing with this one but couldn’t survive tug of war with German Shepherd :(
Not a Mammoth
Ordered this thinking that it was a larger rope that my dog wouldn’t shred in 5 minutes. When it came, definitely not as pictured, it was very small and cheaply made, very disappointing.
Taken apart in 2 days
My dog ripped this to shreds in two days time. Would not recommend
Love mammoth ropes
My pup loves to chew on fabric, fringe, string. I was looking for a toy that would meet this need and not fall to pieces immediately, and found it! Mammoth ropes in general are great. They're well made and they hold up much better than other rope options I've found. Of course, they're rope so they always need supervision and eventually a determined chewer can get pieces off, but I'd really highly recommend this one!
fav toy for malinois pup
Our 10-week Malinois has razor sharp teeth and tons of energy. This is hands down her fav. Attach an 8-foot line of paracord to the loops and it’s an awesome tease/chase/tug toy and training tool. Heads up: this is an interactive toy, not a self-soothing chew toy. Don’t leave your dog unattended with it and it won’t get destroyed. The knot does work itself loose with rough tugging, but it’s easy enough to tighten up by pulling on the “legs”.
I was hoping the ropes would be a little thicker.
Jane loves rope and knot toys! She had this poor spider down to 5 legs within 30 minutes. I don’t mind trimming as she goes, because she gets so much joy from picking this apart. After a while, she’ll rest her chin on it and fall asleep, or use flip it around the room with her nose and paws, like a soccer ball. God, I love her so!