Mammoth Tirebiter II Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a new and improved natural rubber material for added durability.
- Designed and developed in the USA with USA materials and sustainably manufactured in Mammoth’s North American factory.
- Available in multiple sizes, making it paw-fect for dogs from all barks of life.
- Encourages plenty of interactive play.
- Especially great for rolling, tossing and tugging.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Pride Rainbow Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.98Chewy Price
- fouFIT Shark Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Frisco Plush with Inside Rope Squeaking Cow Dog Toy$7.65Chewy Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle & Tassels Dog Toy$7.61Chewy Price
- fouFIT Gator Zoo Squeaky Dog Chew Toy$5.99Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Mammoth SnakeBiter Scorpion Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, Medium$9.73Chewy Price$14.49List Price
- Frisco T-Bone Steak & Sausage Latex Dog Toy, 2-Pack$6.76Chewy Price
- dealPetstages Dogwood Dog Chew Toy, Large, 2 count$25.99Chewy Price$27.49List Price
- dealCharming Pet Balloon Lion Squeaky Latex Dog Toy, Large$8.84Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Ruff Dawg Indestructible Dawg Nut Tough Dog Chew Toy, Color Varies, Regular$10.85Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Charming Pet Balloon Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Large$8.99Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Mammoth Braided Tug with TPR Ball for Dogs, Color Varies, Large$7.32Chewy Price$10.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental|
|Material||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Extra Small & Toy Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys||Chew Toys|
|Top Ingredients||—||—||—||—||Nylon and Mint Flavor.|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
148 Customer Reviews
German shepherd Mom& Trainer.
I bought 2 of these for my German Shepherd puppies. I had to grab them away from them the 1st time I gave them to the pups. I expected them to last. They looked like they could handle GSD puppies. I bought the largest ones and they were in ln the trash They were in the trash the same day we had received them. I wasted the money on these 2 Toys. Will never buy this brand again. I've had trained Working German Shepherds for years. Never had any toys destroyed like these 2 Extra large Tire Biters. I will advise everyone in our Working Dog training group.
Great dog toy, just would like to find a bigger size
The tire is built well I just wish it was bigger in size, I was trying to replace the 12 inch tire that took a full year for my lab to finally chew through it. This is great for a middle size dog :)
I bought one of these for our 4 dogs several years ago and its still in shape, has not been destroyed. I highly recommend this chew toy for big dogs. We have 4, the larges it 80# and the smallest is 55#, its tough!
Tire biter 2
Had great luck with this toy for my heavy chewers in the past but my last purchase, a week ago, lasted a couple of hours. Chewy was awesome, sent me a replacement, at no charge, within 2 days. Hopefully, was just a faulty toy, will keep updated. Will give it to Mr. Tibbs tomorrow for a test drive.
Tire not a large size
Toy was a large I would say it was more like a small toy to little for my GSD
Didn't last long enough
I heard great things about this tire for super chewers, but 1.5 year old boxer/pit mix had pieces off it within a day. He still plays with it, and there's about half left after a couple months, but I won't be getting another. We'll try something else.
I have a 2 year boxer pit mix. This is the second tire toy we bought. First one lasted a couple months but was smaller size and made by Kong. This one lasted about 10 minutes and he was able to pull pieces off of it. It is a great toy for your dog to play with but not a chew toy they can sit down and stay occupied.
Tough toy for extreme chewer
This tire has lasted longer without being destroyed than any other toy. We have a really heavy duty chewer that can destroy the best toy in minutes. The tire has survived tug of wars and serious chew sessions for a few weeks already.
Tire is a hit.
This is Hudson’s favorite. He loves catching it, carrying it around and chewing on it. He’s an extreme chewer but so far (5-6 weeks) he hasn’t been able to tear any pieces off. It’s a winner, I just wish they made a bigger one.
Strong Chewer Loves it!
My 50 lb dog who loves to chew loooooves this toy and hasn't destroyed it!