Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a new and improved natural rubber material for added durability.
- Designed and developed in the USA with USA materials and sustainably manufactured in Mammoth’s North American factory.
- The built-in, knotted rope makes this Tirebiter an especially great tug toy!
- Encourages plenty of interactive play.
- Available in multiple sizes, making it paw-fect for dogs from all barks of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealFrisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$6.85Chewy Price$9.46List Price
- DealNylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
- DealFrisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price
- DealMultipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealMultipet Canine Clean Dental Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$9.99Chewy Price$13.49List Price
- DealEthical Pet Dura-Fused Leather Jungle Dog Toy, Character Varies$7.29Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- DealEthical Pet Super Squeak Rope Dog Toy, Color Varies, 14-in$9.25Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- DealGnawsome Spikey MegaBone Dog Toy, Color Varies, 11.5-in$8.98Chewy Price$13.98List Price
- DealJax & Bones Jerry The Giraffe Rope Dog Toy, Jumbo$19.15Chewy Price$19.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Exercise||Exercise||—|
|Material||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Rope||Rope||Rope||Nylon, Cotton, Natural Fabric, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds||Medium Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys, Chew Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
70 Customer Reviews
loved tire but
My dog loves the tire and to this point it is indestructible, but the rope lasted 30 minutes before it was shredded. The problem with that is in the rope there was hundreds of threads which ended all over my living room. My advice get rid of the rope and let your dog play with the tire.
If your dog destroys their toys, this is the toy for you! Pippin can ruin a toy in one day. Not even close to destroying this ..not even a hole in the tire yet!
Tire with crazy rope
Loved it the tire is amazing. Be warned, we cut the rope off because the tough tire became a flying missile on a string.
Still going strong
We have a cane corso and find toys that aren’t demolished quickly is hard! This toy has been great. Hours of entertainment and play and our girl loves it!
Sturdy toy, rope seems boring
My dog is a super chewer so I was excited for this toy as he’s had this toy previously, but the rope seems to have changed and doesn’t excite my dog as much anymore. Still a great toy for dogs who love to tug tough
I purchased this for my 6 month old beagle puppy Gracie. She absolutely Loves this toy. I was going to give it to her for Christmas but she took it out of the box and was playing with it and I did not have the heart to take it away from her. She likes ropes but if you add a tire to it she LOVES it. A couple weeks ago at the dog park a dog had one and it was the toy everybody wanted, so I knew she would like it. They played tug war with it and it held up.
My golden doodle chewed through the rope first day.
Great toy for Frolicking Chewers
Our 80# silver lab loves chewing on the big tire and playing fetch with this toy. Sturdy; looks like it'll last a good, long time.
finally a worthwhile toy!
This is fantastic! My 6 month old pup can’t chew through this one yet- thank God!!! I’ve wasted so much money on worthless indestructible (joke) toys it’s sickening.
Great tire, okay rope
I love Mammoth products for my tug-toy-obsessed dogs, and I especially like the braided ropes since they're a bit more durable. The tire itself is impressive - heavy and surprisingly resistant to chewing (my dogs are medium to heavy chewers). It's not really a fetch toy, but that's not why I purchased this! The only downside is the rope, which both of my dogs are working to untie (they love to take toys apart with their front teeth). I don't think it will last much longer, especially with both of them working on it. However, I'm sure the tire itself will keep them busy for a while even after the rope is long gone.