Mammoth Tirebiter II Rope Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Made of a new and improved natural rubber material for added durability.
- Designed and developed in the USA with USA materials and sustainably manufactured in Mammoth’s North American factory.
- The built-in, knotted rope makes this Tirebiter an especially great tug toy!
- Encourages plenty of interactive play.
- Available in multiple sizes, making it paw-fect for dogs from all barks of life.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Frisco Rope with 5 Knots Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price
- Nerf Dog Tuff Tug 3 Ring Dog Toy, Large$9.99Chewy Price$13.99List Price
- Frisco Rope with Handle Grip Dog Toy$4.29Chewy Price$4.79List Price
- Otterly Pets Knotted Rope Dog Toy, 22-in$8.87Chewy Price$12.87List Price
- KONG Signature Dual Knot & Ball Tug Rope Dog Toy$10.99Chewy Price$11.99List Price
- ROGZ by KONG Scrubz Dog Toy, Large, Color Varies$14.98Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Multipet Canine Clean Mint Bone Rope Tough Dog Chew Toy, Blue$6.96Chewy Price$8.99List Price
- Tuffy's Jr 3WayTug Squeaky Plush Dog Toy, Pink Leopard$16.99Chewy Price
- KONG Signature Mega Dual Knot Tug Rope Dog Toy$9.46Chewy Price$17.99List Price
- Chuckit! Floppy Tug Dog Toy, Color Varies, Small$12.02Chewy Price$16.99List Price
- Nylabone Power Play Fling-a-Bounce Dog Toy, Medium$10.54Chewy Price$16.19List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Tough Chewer||Tough Chewer, Outdoor, Dental, Training, Exercise||Outdoor, Training, Exercise||Tough Chewer, Dental||Exercise|
|Material||Rubber, Cotton, Natural Fabric||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Rope||Cotton, Natural Fabric||Rope|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds||Giant Breeds||Medium Breeds|
|Toy Type||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys||Ropes & Tug Toys|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
68 Customer Reviews
loved tire but
My dog loves the tire and to this point it is indestructible, but the rope lasted 30 minutes before it was shredded. The problem with that is in the rope there was hundreds of threads which ended all over my living room. My advice get rid of the rope and let your dog play with the tire.
Still going strong
We have a cane corso and find toys that aren’t demolished quickly is hard! This toy has been great. Hours of entertainment and play and our girl loves it!
Sturdy toy, rope seems boring
My dog is a super chewer so I was excited for this toy as he’s had this toy previously, but the rope seems to have changed and doesn’t excite my dog as much anymore. Still a great toy for dogs who love to tug tough
I purchased this for my 6 month old beagle puppy Gracie. She absolutely Loves this toy. I was going to give it to her for Christmas but she took it out of the box and was playing with it and I did not have the heart to take it away from her. She likes ropes but if you add a tire to it she LOVES it. A couple weeks ago at the dog park a dog had one and it was the toy everybody wanted, so I knew she would like it. They played tug war with it and it held up.
My golden doodle chewed through the rope first day.
Great toy for Frolicking Chewers
Our 80# silver lab loves chewing on the big tire and playing fetch with this toy. Sturdy; looks like it'll last a good, long time.
finally a worthwhile toy!
This is fantastic! My 6 month old pup can’t chew through this one yet- thank God!!! I’ve wasted so much money on worthless indestructible (joke) toys it’s sickening.
Great tire, okay rope
I love Mammoth products for my tug-toy-obsessed dogs, and I especially like the braided ropes since they're a bit more durable. The tire itself is impressive - heavy and surprisingly resistant to chewing (my dogs are medium to heavy chewers). It's not really a fetch toy, but that's not why I purchased this! The only downside is the rope, which both of my dogs are working to untie (they love to take toys apart with their front teeth). I don't think it will last much longer, especially with both of them working on it. However, I'm sure the tire itself will keep them busy for a while even after the rope is long gone.
Our Pittie loves this toy
Our dog has chewed through so many different toys but this one is holding up fantastically after a few weeks! she loves playing tug, fetch or just running with it around the yard.
Tire is not indestructible
Got this on Saturday.. Today is Wednesday...the tire looks like someone used cheese grater on it...she loves the toy....but I'll have to keep looking.