Mammoth X-Mat Foldable Pet Training Mat, 18-in
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Features passive discomfort zones with pressure points to condition your pet to respect owner boundaries
- Even after the mat is removed, pets will associate the chosen zone with discomfort and stay away
- Recommended by professional dog trainers!
- Place the X-Mat on and around: Sofas, Chairs, Beds, Plants, Countertops, Doorways, Car Seats, and more!
- Flexible design allows it to be placed anywhere
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- SportDOG 50/50 Plastic Dog Training Dummy, Black/White, Jumbo$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG Replacement Strap Dog Collar, Pink, 3/4-in$14.95Chewy Price
- Starmark Pro-Training Quicker Clicker for Dogs$6.99Chewy Price
- Remington Trail Scent Dog Training Scent, Quail, 4-oz bottle$19.99Chewy Price
- CLAWGUARD Heavy Duty Door Scratch Shield, 44 x 20 in$29.95Chewy Price
- The Company of Animals Pet Corrector Dog Training Aid, 200-mL$15.45Chewy Price$35.00List Price
- DogCare TC-System-11 Dog Training System, Small, Green$39.99Chewy Price
- SportDOG Jumbo Plastic Dog Training Dummy, White$9.95Chewy Price
- SportDOG SAC00-11755 Answer Dog Whistle$14.95Chewy Price
- Educator By E-Collar Technologies Educator E-Fence Underground Fence Dog Containment System Boundary Flags$11.43Chewy Price$12.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Breed Size||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
|Material||Rubber||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric||Plastic||Rubber|
|Closure Type||—||—||Bolt Snap||—||—|
Questions & Answers
9 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
131 Customer Reviews
It really really works!!
We have an 8 foot wide, floor to ceiling picture window in the living room. My 70 pound doodle jumped on the window every time someone walked by. I was in a panic that he would eventually break the window. I checked out the Chewey site to see if I could find anything to deter his jumping. I found the X-Mat and ordered just one, to see if it would work. I placed it in an area in front of the window and he didn’t jump in that spot, but continued to jump in other areas. So I ordered four more mats and lined them up across the floor in front of the window. Lo and behold, they work. No more jumping on my window. I highly recommend the X-Mat.
This works for dogs!
This mat does the job and is easy for the humans to move out of the to sit down. I’ll probably be ordering a lot more for my sofas.
DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY
Bought these to teach my kitten to stay off the table and kitchen counter. Ya she doesn't care at all even sits on them. Don't waste your money. Wish I could get my money back... worthless product.
I now own ten of these. They are sturdy, easy to take off and store and very easy to clean. My dog will not get near the sofas when these are on. I highly recommend them.
I like these so much I have purchased some for outdoor stray cats to please stay off outdoor furniture.
I got this to create barricades on the back of the couch so the puppy would not come into the playroom. It keeps him from jumping over the couch and inhaling toys. Saves a lot of headache. Next time I want to get a piece that bends over the arm rest. I wish these came for kitchen countertops too.
my cat laid on the mat
My cat walked over the mat then laid on top of it. She did not stay for long but it does not serve as a deterrent. I will be returning.
X-Mat Foldable Pet Training Mat
Works for us! My 3 blind cats surf the counter continuously - now it's much less! thank you X-Mat!
Not recommended for smart dogs
These only work if your dog isn’t smart enough to take them off the furniture. He has figured out the new furniture is much more comfortable if he just moves the pokey things off. Looks like I’m investing in covers. Doodle 1, home team 0.
simple and effective
These may not work for all dogs, but my 60lb amstaff hasn’t even come close to getting on the couch. They worked immediately!