Mango Pet Control Bird Aviary & Cage Bug Spray
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Formulated for use in all animal quarters to eliminate pests such as roaches, wasps, lice, house flies and more.
- Safe, micro-emulsion formula is specifically designed for insect control.
- Easy to use—spray in aviaries and other pet habitats.
- Mild fragrance and non-irritating to birds.
- May provide residual pest protection for up to one week.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Active: Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 1.50%, Cinnamon Oil 0.50%, Cedar Oil 0.20%...||Hypochlorous Acid||Stabilized Ground Flaxseed, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate...||Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement...||Organic Garlic, Organic Ginger, Organic Parsley...|
|Bird Type||Amazon||Chicken||Chicken, Duck||African Grey, Amazon, Budgie...||Chicken|
|Health Feature||Pest Control||N/A||N/A||Vitamins & Minerals||Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Appetite Stimulation, Immune Support|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
2 Customer Reviews
Sorry- not useful for purpose purchased
This item had a good smell and perhaps would have been useful for an outdoor birdcage? However, I bought it because my one indoor birdcage recently had gotten moths in it. I kept it clean but could not get rid of them. So I searched for what might help me. My understanding was that this would be able to be used to help rid cage of these and eliminate them from recurring. But then when it came the instructions said keep it away from pets and their surroundings. My pet bird lives in the cage. So I never used it! Not sure what it would be good for?
Not for dung flies
Unfortunately our house ended up with dung flies (ugh) surrounding a missed banana peel under Max the macaw’s cage. Mix that with his poo and his mom being on vacation and me doing just basic clean up and you get an infestation. I bought the Aviary and Cage Bug Spray to try and calm the horde down until Max’s mom could come save the day. This spray does not work on dung flies. I sprayed the heck out of them and it did nothing but make me cough. I am keeping it in case we have other bugs in his room we may need it for. Hopefully it will work.