Manna Pro Cut-Heal Pad Heal Extreme Endurance Protection Dog & Horse First Aid Treatment, 8-oz bottle
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Designed to help clean, seal and heal cuts, burns and abrasions.
- May help prevent the scarring of skin.
- Formulated with balsam of fir, linseed oil and fish oil.
- Helps create a protective barrier.
- Helps your horse recover.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- 3M Veterinary Elastic Dog, Cat & Horse Adhesive Tape, 6 count, 2-in$20.99Chewy Price
- Silver Honey Rapid Wound Repair Antimicrobial Horse Spray Gel, 8-oz bottle$22.67Chewy Price$26.69List Price
- Farnam Wonder Dust Dog & Horse Wound Care Powder, 4-oz bottle$7.95Chewy Price$11.99List Price$7.55Autoship Price
- Nu-Stock Pierce's All Purpose Horse Ointment, 12-oz bottle$14.24Chewy Price$14.80List Price$13.53Autoship Price
- Andover Healthcare CoFlex Vet Horse, Dog & Cat Bandage, Red, 4-in$1.59Chewy Price$2.49List Price$1.51Autoship Price
- FlexTran Animal Care Ring Out Ringworm & Fungus Control Horse Skin Care Concentrate, 4-oz bottle$19.90Chewy Price$21.95List Price$18.90Autoship Price
- E3 Medicated Wound Cream, 6-oz bottle$14.78Chewy Price
- Creative Science Wartsoff Wart Dog & Horse Ointment, 4-oz jar$12.10Chewy Price$14.32List Price$11.49Autoship Price
- Curicyn All-Purpose Dog, Cat, Bird & Horse Eye Care Solution, 2-oz bottle$5.99Chewy Price$7.99List Price
- Happy Horse Biting Insect Relief Horse Ointment, 6-oz jar$12.49Chewy Price$11.87Autoship Price
- Mane 'n Tail Pro-Tect Medicated Horse Skin & Wound Treatment Spray, 32-oz bottle$14.99Chewy Price$16.99List Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Vetericyn Mobility Hoof Care Horse Treatment, 8-oz bottle$17.09Chewy Price$17.99List Price$16.24Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Raw Linseed Oil, Spirits Of Turpentine, Pure Menhadin Oil...||Aloe Vera, Goldenseal, Myrrh Gum Powder and Cayenne...||—||—||Active Ingredients: Petroleum Jelly, Ichthammol (20% w/w), Lanolin.|
|Health Feature||First Aid, Hoof Care||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Recovery||First Aid, Anti-Fungal / Anti-Bacterial, Skin & Coat Health||—||First Aid, Skin & Coat Health|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Good for Hyperkeratosis
My dog has Hyperkeratosis or "hairy paws". I keep the growth trimmed down with scissors and a nail dremel. This stuff is great for applying right before a walk or hike. Afterwards her paws aren't dried out or cracked, but instead smooth and supple.
Not What I Was Expecting..
Got this for my dog that I do bikejoring with because he kept getting friction burns on his paws from running. I applied it like the instructions said. To apply it before any high demanding exercise. We went for a short run and still got sores on his pads. This product smells really bad too. I honestly was not expecting there to be a paint brush inside when I opened it up. It is super messy. After applying it many times and seeing no difference I'm gonna give something else a try.
This product performed better than I thought it would! My Corgi had chewed a large portion of one of her pads off. We put Pad Heal on it and within just a few days she was walking on it again. Highly recommend this product!