Marina Aquarium Light Bulb, 15-watt
About This Item
- Delivers long-lasting illumination in a wide variety of aquarium settings.
- Highlight your aquatic plants and decorations while giving your live fish the daily light cycle they need to thrive.
- Can also provide a gentle heat source on the surface of small tanks as well as in small turtle and reptile habitats.
- 15-watt incandescent bulb fits a standard light socket.
- Shipped as a two-pack; each bulb measures 5.5 x 1.33 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Chromalux R30 Full Spectrum Neodymium Glass LED Bird & Reptile Light Bulb, 12-watt$27.95Chewy Price$28.95List Price
- Fluker's Night Time Red Reptile Basking Light, 250-watt$15.99Chewy Price$24.70List Price
- Zoo Med Betta LED Light$5.70Chewy Price$7.06List Price
- Zoo Med Professional Series Dimmable Clamp Reptile Lamp$26.18Chewy Price$36.99List Price
- Zoo Med Nano LED Light$10.60Chewy Price$10.99List Price
- Chromalux Night Heat Reptile Lamp, 60-watt$12.99Chewy Price
- Zilla Pro Sol Reptile Terrarium Lamp Fixture, Black, 20-in$57.99Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Reptile Terrarium Thermostat$32.28Chewy Price$39.99List Price
- Fluker's Ceramic Repta-Clamp Lamp with Switch, 5.5-in$13.99Chewy Price$21.36List Price
- REPTI ZOO Dual Dome Reptile Heat Lighting Kit$39.99Chewy Price$41.99List Price
- Fluker's 5.5-in Reptile Clamp Lamp & Dimmer$17.99Chewy Price$28.70List Price
- Zoo Med Combo Deep Dome Lamp, Large$58.29Chewy Price$72.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
Questions & Answers
4 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
8 Customer Reviews
Marina Aquarium Light BulbMarina Aquarium Light Bulb
Seeing that these bulbs are white, I thought that the light would be nice and soft. Instead, the light turned out to be quite reddish and quite hot, rather than soft and cool as I expected. That not being enough, I had ordered two for my aquarium light fixture, and one of them soon went out, and did not last more than barely 2 months!! I wish I had gotten back to you sooner regarding this matter
The product was fine the way it was packed was not. Individual light bulbs rolling around in a large box with a 38lb. Bag of dogfood.
Works for me
I have a 5 gallon hooded tank for African dwarf frogs. I knew when I got my frogs, that my bulb was already really old. Everything now has changed to LED, so I was happy these were still available.
Not BRIGHT enough for my 10 gallon aquarium.
I like the ease of changing the lightbulb but wish I had known that the wattage was going to be so low. It does not even look like my tank is lite up. Any suggestions? Thanks!
These bulbs fit perfectly in my fish tanks lid and was very affordable.
This was perfect they fit just right and the price was just right
perfect for our older aquariums
we have a couple of old style aquarium hoods. Nothing wrong with them other than the lights burned out. This style bulbs don't seem to be abundant. Found them on Chewy.com. Good quality product, fair price, fast delivery, will recommend to others
Doing a great job lighting up my nephew's fish tank.