Marina Betta Submersible Aquarium Heater
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- 8-watt, submersible heater helps create the ideal water conditions in bowls or tanks up to 1.5 gallons.
- Designed to automatically reach and maintain a set temperature–no manual adjustments needed.
- It’s made of durable polymer, so it’s more resilient than traditional glass sleeve heaters.
- Red indicator light illuminates to let you know the heater is working.
- The included suction cup allows you to easily install it inside your aquarium.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Eheim Jager Thermostat Aquarium Heater, 50-watt$28.07Chewy Price
- Lifegard Pre-Set Quartz Glass Heater Electronic Control, 25 watt$18.41Chewy Price
- Penn-Plax Cascade Heat Preset Submersible Aquarium Heater, 7-in, 50-watt$22.78Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- DealAqueon Optibright LED Aquarium Light Fixture, 30-36-in$54.86Chewy Price$84.99List Price
- HDE LCD Digital Aquarium Thermometer$8.08Chewy Price$9.99List Price
- Koval LED Aquarium Light, 45 - 50 in, 156 LED$78.47Chewy Price$139.99List Price
- Tetra Hidden LED Stick Brilliant White Aquarium Light, 6-in$22.28Chewy Price$28.99List Price
- Current USA Orbit Marine Aquarium LED Light, 18 - 24 in$59.00Chewy Price$149.00List Price
- Marina Floating Thermometer with Suction Cup for Aquariums$2.99Chewy Price
- Cobalt Aquatics Electronic Neo-Therm Pro Submersible Aquarium Heater, 100-Watt$67.72Chewy Price$99.91List Price
- SunGrow Betta Fish Thermometer Sticker, Temperature Strip for Small Aquarium & Reptiles Tank, Wine Fermentation, Kombucha & Beer Brewing$2.99Chewy Price$4.99List Price$2.84Autoship Price
- Current USA Satellite Freshwater Aquarium LED Light, 36 - 48 in$54.61Chewy Price$69.95List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Fish Type||Betta||Betta, Tropical Freshwater, Goldfish, Cichlid||Tropical Freshwater, Betta, Cichlid, Goldfish, Marine Fish||N/A, Marine Invertebrate, Tropical Freshwater...||Betta|
|Aquarium Type||Freshwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater||Freshwater||Freshwater, Saltwater|
Questions & Answers
15 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
58 Customer Reviews
We have only had this a couple weeks but it is doing exactly what it is supposed to do Our small glass aquarium is staying at about seventy eight degrees and our betta loves it
ok at first then got too hot
It worked for a couple weeks just fine for our 1 gallon tank keeping it at around 76 degrees but all the sudden the temperature has jumped up to 84. I am lucky my fish is still alive but this was disappointing.
Ordered a fish tank heater got a invisible pet collar
Well i'd love to review the heater i ordered but i got a pet safe collar for outside paly instead... not sure how this happened but now my beta fish is still cold but he can go outside safely...
Warmed my beta’s bowl up from 65-80 degrees in a couple of days. He’s a happy fish now!
Small Betta tank
We use this in a 1/2 gallon vase type aquarium. It works perfectly!!
Works for me!
I was hesitant about the purchase since I had read mixed reviews, but the little heater has worked great for my 1-gal. glass bowl. It keeps the water at a perfect 78 degrees. The only time the water got too warm was when I had a hard plastic covering over the top of the bowl. I removed it and everything was fine!
Beta water warmer
It warms but only on the side it’s placed on I feel it’s best to spend a little more for a better heater. My fish literally hangs by the heater an no where else.
Love it if I need it Will purchase it again
Amazing love it so much I ordered one for my mom and she is so happy her fish it’s nice and warm
Worked marginally then overheated and killed our fish
We had this heater for about a week. This heater worked marginally to keep our 1.5 gal tank at 76 degrees. Last night it overheated and we woke up to a dead fish and hot water. Kids are really sad!
Not what I expected
This product says it will heat a small fish bowl but doesn’t met any standards. Was not able to heat a very small fish bowl for a beta fish. Had a small light on it showing it was on but never heated at all. Not worth the money I spent . Useless and had to buy something else.