The Marina Hang-On Breeding Box for Livebearer Fish is a multipurpose breeding box that hangs on the outside of your aquarium. It provides a safe and secure nursery for live-bearer fish and is designed for breeding, isolating or acclimatizing fish or shrimp. Because it attaches to the exterior of the tank, you can easily view and monitor your fish, and maintenance is easy. No additional heaters or filters are required. Using an air pump will circulate warm, oxygenated water from the main aquarium through the breeding box.
- Creates a safe and secure nursery for live-bearer fish while getting used to the tank
- Exterior space-saving design, hangs on the outside of the aquarium
- For breeding, isolating or acclimatizing fish or shrimp
- Easily monitor fish from outside the tank
- Requires no additional heaters or filters
This aquarium is a breeding box for aquarium fish. Do not use this aquarium for other than its intended use. Turn the power off before performing maintenance. Do not allow small children to touch or play with the aquarium. only use with aquariums with a glass thickness of 5 mm or more.
See all items by Marina