Marineland Black Majesty Aquarium Stand
About This Item
- Wood stand is completely water-resistant and has a smooth black finish.
- Hinged doors help keep canister filters and other supplies secured.
- Designed with an open top and large back opening for easy access to sumps.
- Fits Tetra’s 55 Gallon Aquarium Kit and other 55-gallon aquariums.
- Measures 48 x 13 inches.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealAqueon LED MiniBow SmartClean Fish Aquarium Kit, Black, 2.5-gal$44.99Chewy Price$54.99List Price
- DealFluval Spec Aquarium Kit, 2.6-gal$84.99Chewy Price$94.99List Price
- DealLifegard Crystal Aquarium, 5.44-gal$100.12Chewy Price
- DealFluval Edge 2.0 Glass Aquarium Kit, Black, 12-gal$319.99Chewy Price$325.99List Price
- DealLifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Side Filter, 7.43-gal$152.59Chewy Price$153.77List Price
- DealLifegard Crystal Aquarium w/ Back Filter, 4.14-gal$86.99Chewy Price$98.84List Price
- DealDennerle Shrimp King Shrimp Cube Aquarium, 2.5-gal$40.00Chewy Price
- DealAPI Aquarium Starter Kit$37.87Chewy Price$41.98List Price
- DealLifegard Aquatics Low Iron Chrystal Fish Aquarium Kit, 9.6-gal$120.00Chewy Price
- DealFrisco Aquarium Glass Canopy$19.99Chewy Price
- DealGloFish Aquarium Kit, 5-gal$80.04Chewy Price$88.49List Price
- DealAqueon LED NeoGlow Aquarium Starter Kit, Pink, 5.5-gal$75.99Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
8 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
6 Customer Reviews
Beautiful aquarium stand/cabinet for my new 55 gallon Tetra aquarium!
Sturdy, well-painted, beautiful aquarium stand at a reasonable price! I decided to restart my goldfish hobby and got the 55 gallon Tetra aquarium and needed a stand. Luckily, at the bottom of the description for the Tetra tank, it recommended the Marineland Majesty Aquarium Stand. I searched the internet and found that Chewy has the BEST price. The stand came in completely assembled and well packaged. No damage whatsoever! Best of all, the Tetra tank fit perfectly within the edges, just as I had hoped. I prefer the tank to be seated within a protective edge for added stability, and I got exactly what I hoped for! Yes, there is only a velcro closure for the doors but that doesn't bother me. You can always add a metal-magnetic opener similar to those you use for overhead cupboards. I added black handles and a two-tier shelving unit, used primarily for under a kitchen sink, for inside the stand since it had no shelves and I didn't feel like fitting shelves underneath. The stand is exactly what I was looking for and I can't be happier! Chewy through for me once again!
Sturdy solid pine aquarium stand
I would have given it 5 starts but there was a small chip in the front corner of the stand... not a big deal easily covered up with a permanent marker. But compared to the particle board predecessor I am surely glad I purchased this -- note is is heavy and a little bulky... really needs two people to remove from the box and put in place.
Good Looking but the shipping Mess up!! They are a really cheap
Quick delivery, but very damaged
The order came very quickly, but the product itself was very damaged and the hinges on the doors were even bent from damage. It was not useable for my aquarium.
Excellent 55 Gallon Aquarium Stand
I purchased this stand, and it is really well made and is water resistant. I have similar stand fro my 150 and 75 gallon aquariums, too. Highly recommended.
Good timing, terrible condition
I purchased the Marineland Majesty Aquarium Stand for my new house, it came it absolutely terrible condition. The box was completely dismantled. If it wasn't a process to return the item, I definitely would. Not to mention, in several places where the box was damaged, there are marks on the stand. I took pictures with the intent on returning. Thanks!