Marshall Bandits Freeze-Dried Turkey Flavor Ferret Treats, .75-oz bagBy Marshall
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
About This Item
- Raw, whole turkey meat is gently freeze-dried to lock in all of the natural flavors and nutrients and meaty taste your ferret craves
- Formulated with fatty acids to help maintain healthy skin and fur
- Grain-free and gluten-free with no added hormones, fillers, flavorings or colors
- Single source of animal protein loaded with natural flavor
- Crunchy treats are the perfect size for a snack
Pet Lovers Also Bought
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Turkey, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver, Mixed Tocopherols.||Rabbit, Rabbit Liver, Rabbit Heart, Mixed Tocopherols.||Duck, Duck Liver, Mixed Tocopherols.||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...||Wheat Gluten, Corn Starch, Vegetable Glycerin...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Food Form||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats, Freeze-Dried||Treats||Treats|
|Health Feature||N/A||N/A||N/A||Dental & Breath Care, Eye Care||Eye Care, Dental & Breath Care|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
7 Customer Reviews
Freeze dried not preferred
My ferrets definitely prefer the other Marshall’s softer moist treats over these freeze dried ones. However, my dog likes them, so they were not wasted!
bandits freeze dried treats
My ferrets love the freeze dried treats, but not the others. They are very picky.
Ferret not interested
My ferret acted as though he didn’t even realize they were treats. Completely ignored them. They seem like they’d be a good treat for some ferrets though.
Thought for sure....
5 ferrets uninterested...a few even dry heaved a bit. haha My Ferrets are picky I guess!
My ferrets’ favorite treats!!
My ferrets go crazy for these treats! Like I said previously in the rabbit freeze dried treats: feed your ferret food that has simple ingredients, that are understandable. By far, these are treats all three of my ferrets love, even my picky eater. I hope Chewy keeps these treats in stock, cause I don’t know what I would do without these. My ferrets didn’t take to these treats right away. I had to tare off tiny bits and mix them into their daily food. It’s normal for them to take a while to adjust.
Treats for ferret
My ferret loved them and good price and fast delivery
ferrets did not like
ferrets did not like at all and hedgehog also did not like