Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Treats help your ferret pass hairballs through stool, preventing potential blockage
- Also aids in removing accidentally ingested items
- Convenient and non-messy, these chews make keeping your ferret healthy easy
- Made with all natural ingredients with no sugar added
- Each chew is only 6 calories making them the perfect size for a daily snack
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Multi-Vitamin Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.19Chewy Price$8.99List Price$6.83Autoship Price
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets, 4.5-oz bag, bundle of 5$29.65Chewy Price$31.20List Price$28.17Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count$15.61Chewy Price$18.37List Price$14.83Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Multi-Vitamin Booster Hedgehog Supplement, 2-oz jar$7.69Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Brytin Stabilized Vitamin C Rabbit Supplement, 90 count$12.32Chewy Price$11.70Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Tone Skin & Coat Ferret Supplement, 6-oz bottle$9.99Chewy Price$9.49Autoship Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Chicken (Rehydrated), Wheat Flour...||Cod Liver Oil, Malt Extract, Methylparaben...||Milled Organic Flaxseed, Organic Algal Oil, Organic Fish Oil...||Chicken By Products, Dried Chicken Liver, Primary Dried Yeast...||Canola Oil, Cod Liver Oil, Wheat Germ Oil...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret|
|Health Feature||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation||Skin & Coat Health|
|Food Form||N/A||N/A||Food Topping, Powder, Supplement||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
11 Customer Reviews
Great lax and great
My 3 ferrets love it!! I gave it three times a week during the summer and once a week during the rest of the seasons.
I bought these and I am sure they work well, I use only Marshall products but my ferret will not eat them.
Our ferrets love these!
These seem great- our ferrets love them and haven't gotten hairballs. The only issue is that they dry out pretty quickly and get kind of hard (unlike the other treats). Still great, though.
One is Better than None!
I have two ferrets and one is very picky! He doesn’t like baths or getting groomed or nails cut. He also won’t eat the “Odor Begone” chews and he won’t eat these either. He sniffs them, will take a lick and then ignores it. My other ferret on the other hand eats anything I put in front of him. My little Phat Boy likes these and they seem to help!
it works as advertised
the ferrets don't gag anymore from hairballs. They love to eat this, it works as advertised.
Doesn't work. Smells and looks awful too.
My ferrets won't even touch this stuff and I don't blame them. It smells and looks terrible. Comes in hard dry cubes, not moist and soft at all. I tried crumbling it up in the food and they still won't touch it.
My ferrets love these treats
My 2 boys sonic and tails love these treats and it's good for them too to help with their hairballs everytime they go potty in their litter box I give them a treat and some words of encouragement to let them know they are good boys
Fast shipping, but my ferrets hate em. .......
Not great-not terrible
My ferrets don't really have a hair ball issue; but I got these to try and help in case some hair balls present themselves in the future. They will eat these if they are the only treats they've been given but will leave them for last if they have other treats. They do eat them so hopefully they help!
one likes it the other don't . .