Marshall Uncle Jim's Original Duk Soup Mix Food Supplement & Dietary Aid for Ferrets
- FREE access to chat with licensed vets 7 days a week.
- Save 5% on all future Autoship orders.
- No fees, no commitments - cancel Autoship anytime.
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Special formulation provides ferrets with additional nutrition for post-surgery recovery, finicky eaters or ailing ferrets
- Also perfect for ferrets who have experienced ECE symptoms or who need a soft diet
- Made with lactobacillus acidophilus and dried kelp for optimal probiotic health benefits
- Stimulates appetite and boosts immune system
- Not intended to replace ferret’s daily nutritional regimen
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Wysong Ferret Omega-3 Spectrum Ferret Food Supplement, 3-oz bottle$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Natura Petz Organics Seal Em' & Heal Em' Powder Small Animal Supplement, 2-oz bottle$29.99Chewy Price$28.49Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Glider-Cal Calcium Sugar Glider Supplement, 3.05-oz jar$14.99Chewy Price$14.24Autoship Price
- Marshall Lax Hairball Support Bacon Flavor Ferret Soft Chews, 3-oz bag$6.99Chewy Price$6.64Autoship Price
- Exotic Nutrition Multi-Vitamin Booster Hedgehog Supplement, 2-oz jar$7.69Chewy Price$8.95List Price$7.31Autoship Price
- Equa Holistics HealthyGut Probiotics Rabbit Supplement, 1.59-oz tub$19.95Chewy Price$25.12List Price$18.95Autoship Price
- Brytin TheraBiotic 2X Probiotic Microbial Support Supplement, 60 count$15.61Chewy Price$18.37List Price$14.83Autoship Price
- Marshall Furo-Vite Highly Nutritious Vitamin Ferret Supplement, 3.5-oz tube$8.88Chewy Price$8.99List Price$8.44Autoship Price
- Oxbow Natural Science Joint Support Small Animal Supplement, 60 count$7.90Chewy Price$8.99List Price$7.50Autoship Price
- Science Selective Recovery Plus Liquid Syringe Small Pet Food, 0.71-oz pouch, 10 count$28.03Chewy Price$40.00List Price
- Redmon Digital Small Pet & Bird Scale, White$27.96Chewy Price$69.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Top Ingredients||Chicken By Products, Dried Chicken Liver, Primary Dried Yeast...||Milled Organic Flaxseed, Organic Algal Oil, Organic Fish Oil...||Cod Liver Oil, Malt Extract, Methylparaben...||Brewer's Dried Yeast, Chicken (Rehydrated), Wheat Flour...||Timothy Grass, Barley Flour, Oat Groat Flour...|
|Small Pet Type||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Ferret||Rabbit, Guinea Pig, Chinchilla, Rat, Mouse, Degu, Hamster, Gerbil|
|Health Feature||Vitamins & Minerals, Immune Support, Appetite Stimulation||Skin & Coat Health, Immune Support, Sensitive Skin||Hairball Control||Hairball Control||Hip & Joint Support|
|Food Form||N/A||Food Topping, Powder, Supplement||N/A||N/A||N/A|
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
56 Customer Reviews
Ferret love this
We have a wildlife sanctuary and had a ferret arrive in very poor condition. When she first arrived we started her on this as she refused to eat any of the other ferret food. Since we have found a food that she liked, but this helped during the process.
good choice for ill ferret
My poor ferret who’s under a year is battling and very nasty illness, he stopped eating and when I attempted to syringe feed him he would throw up his food. I’ve been doing research and found this food, I’ve read the description and seen a lot of good reviews about it. Thankfully when giving this to him he was willing to eat it and kept it down. Since he won’t really eat solids I just make it completely liquified so he can swallow it easier and not spit it out. I’ve been giving him this food every 3-5 hours. Considering he puked a lot and has diarrhea I’ve also been giving him flavorless pedialyte to help keep him hydrated. Hoping to see some changes within the next few days after giving him this food!
Cat doesn't like it
I used this stuff years ago for an elderly ferret to keep her going, she loved it and it definitely helped her quality of life in her last months. I also nursed a sickly feline kitten back to health with this a while back. He slurped it right up. I bought this pack for my current elderly cat who lost a lot of weight recently. Unfortunately, even with just a little mixed into wet food, he's just not into it.
ferrets love it
my ferrets love this. It makes them so soft and healthy and happy
Chewy has great prices, fast delivery, friendly and helpful staff! Thank you!
My Ferrets love their soup
Fast shipment and great price, good customer service
warm soup before bed
It has an attraction mixed with warm water that my fur babies get before bed. Both love it.
All my ferrets love it, definitely recommend! I give it to them after their play time.
Sprinkled the powder on her food.
Our ferret will only eat this if we sprinkle the powder on her food. She will not eat meat or anything. Just cat and dog food (we have both out at all times, so her choice) with this supplement. She wouldn't touch the paste we made, but she tears her food up with this powder. Made fresh daily ;)
My Noodles LOVE this "soup"
I purchased this product because my boy, Apollo had gotten pretty thin after his spleen removal surgery. He is very picky about what food he eats and HOW it's prepared. I soak his pellets and then smash them into wet food for him. That's the only way he'll eat nowa days. Anyway, adding a few teaspoons of this mixture to his wet food makes him CRAZY!! He absolutely loves it. My girl, Phoebe also loves it. She is much younger with loads of energy and no food or weight problems, but when the duk Soup comes out, she too gets excited. This is a wonderful product for many issues of ferrets and also just a delicious snack for those heathy buggers out there!