Marvel 's The Hulk Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Combines a classic plush with a rope toy to give your best bud the best of both worlds.
- Plush The Hulk body has a soft cover with plush stuffing and two squeakers inside.
- Features four pup-approved, cotton/poly rope arms and legs attached to The Hulk.
- Great for interactive games of catch, fetch and more to help you bond with your dog.
- One of the fan-approved Marvel toys available only at Chewy, made to help you save the play with your furry sidekick.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Marvel 's Spider-Man Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.92Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Disney Goofy Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$12.83Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Deadpool Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$8.05Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Captain America's Shield Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.99Chewy Price
- Disney Donald Duck Ice Cream Cone Latex Squeaky Dog Toy$3.93Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- Pixar Mike Wazowski Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.86Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Ironman Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.98Chewy Price
- Marvel 's Captain America Bungee Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$6.69Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- Pixar Buzz Lightyear Plush with Rope Squeaky Dog Toy$9.74Chewy Price
- Pixar Aliens Round Plush Squeaky Dog Toy$5.29Chewy Price
- Disney Donald Duck Fetch Squeaky Tennis Ball Dog Toy, 3 count$6.09Chewy Price
Compare Similar Items
|Toy Feature||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky||Squeaky, Crinkle||Squeaky, Crinkle|
|Material||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Rope, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Breed Size||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds||Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds|
|Toy Type||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys, Ropes & Tug Toys||Plush Toys||Plush Toys|
Questions & Answers
ReviewsWrite a Review
21 Customer Reviews
Not very strong
We are loving most of our Chewy toys but this one didn’t last. We had holes in the plush part within a week. We removed all the filling so we could keep it a little longer, but the rope frayed quickly also. Bummer! It was super cute and our puppy loved it, it just didn’t hold up.
My lil Dusty ripped this apart within 15 minutes of chewing. Note he has puppy shark teeth, but other toys have held up much better (weeks of chewing) than this guy unfortunately. At least the rope portion of the toy is usable still.
The rope is strong but the plush part is not Pittie proof
Bought this in hopes that my dog (who loves squeaky toys) could be coaxed into tug of war. It worked in that regard. Unfortunately, he ripped the body open and removed the stuffing and squeakers. The remnants still hold up to tug of war.
A perfect Hulk toy for my boy Hulk
This is actually a valentines day present for Hulk, so he has not received it as yet. However, I can tell its a super good quality. What I love most about this is the size! Hulk always goes for the giant sized toys in his basket, so I know he'll have fun with this.
Great toy for big dogs
I really like this toy the only problem was that this toy ie great for big dogs, I have two small dogs and is to big for them to Play.But was a great toy for my daughter rodishian.
not good for puppies
well Hutch is very tough on toys so I thought this was going to be like the fox we got him but the not so much he has already pulled all the stuffing out of it.
Bigger than I expected
My puppy (small dog) loves to carry this Hulk around by the arms and give it the business. It’s bigger than I expected but she’s determined to wrestle with it and chew its legs. She gets all kinds of energy out on it.
How can you not love that grumpy look?
Joey the Golden Retriever and Hulk had a good stare first and then a vigorous fight. Both of them had fun! Oh well at least Joey did!
Pup Loves It
Great toy. Two squeakers, one in head and another in the body. Tore a small home in the body already, but still loves it
Torn apart in 2 days
Our 2 dogs (40-50 lbs) broke this hulk down in 2 days. The fabric was easily torn and pulled to shreds. We’re left with a couple of braided ropes. Not what I expected from a chewy-branded toy.