Marvel 's Ironman Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip
Frequently Bought Together
About This Item
- Teaser-style toy made for active cats who love to chase, pounce and play.
- Features a wand with a stuffed Iron Man toy, curly strings and ribbons attached.
- Iron Man's body is stuffed with catnip and crinkle paper to entice kitty to play.
- Great for interactive play and bonding time for you and your best feline friend.
- One of the fan-approved Marvel toys available only at Chewy, made to help you save the play with your furry sidekick.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- DealSTAR WARS GALACTIC EMPIRE Ice Cream Scoops Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip$3.54Chewy Price$5.57List Price
- DealSTAR WARS BB-8 Teaser Wand Cat Toy, with Catnip$7.64Chewy Price$9.55List Price
- DealPixar Woody Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$3.58Chewy Price$5.11List Price
- DealMarvel 's The Hulk Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$2.75Chewy Price$5.05List Price
- DealMarvel 's Spider-Man Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip$5.04Chewy Price
- DealDisney Minnie Mouse Bows Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$3.94Chewy Price$5.34List Price
- DealFrisco Magic Potions Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$4.23Chewy Price$5.99List Price
- DealPixar Buzz Lightyear Teaser Cat Toy with Catnip$5.10Chewy Price$7.30List Price
- DealSTAR WARS C-3PO Plush Kicker Cat Toy with Catnip$5.50Chewy Price$7.98List Price
- DealPixar Woody's Accessories Plush Cat Toy with Catnip, 2 count$4.73Chewy Price$6.74List Price
- DealPixar Nemo & Squirt Bouncy Cat Toy with Catnip$4.42Chewy Price$5.52List Price
- DealFrisco Brunch Teacup Plush Cat Toy with Catnip$4.75Chewy Price$5.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Plastic, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric||Polyester, Synthetic Fabric|
|Toy Feature||Catnip, Crinkle||Catnip||Catnip||Catnip, Crinkle, Feather||Catnip|
|Toy Type||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands||Teasers & Wands|
|Lifestage||Adult, Kitten||Adult||Adult||Adult, Kitten||Adult, Kitten|
Questions & Answers
2 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
22 Customer Reviews
Finally a toy both my cats like
I don't know what it is about this toy, but my cats go crazy for it. Even my overweight lazy cat will jump for this. I wish the pole and string were longer. But otherwise a great toy for my adult cats.
My mom rescued a litter of kittens (they're 3 months old now) and they all love this little iron man! Probably won't last long with the way they play but still a perfect addition to our wand collection.
Favorite wand toy
Marvel fan here and so pleased this is currently our cat's favorite toy. He gets WAY more excited about this wand toy than his squeaky mouse one. The string stretches and I think the blue tassels are enticing - he doesn't care about catnip. The stitching is as good as it gets but buying a backup for when the first inevitably gets destroyed.
This is my cat's new favorite toy, he gets so riled up and will chase it to the ends of the earth. I hope it lasts or Chewy does not stop selling it, I want to always have it!
Too big for kitten
The mouse or whatever it is - is gigantic. Kitten was afraid of it and hid the whole night. Maybe good for a bobcat, puma or leopard.
Not well made
I got to use this once, until my cat chewed the string and it broke in about two seconds. I’ve had wands that lasted years. This one is just overpriced and not well made.
Ironman pulled from string the the first time my kitten n I played with it. Poorly made
we love ironman in this house
as big marvel fans i was so excited to get this toy and it’s definitely one of my cats favorite toy ! it’s so fun!
Both of my cats freakin love these
I bought a Spidey a little while back and it’s become Steiner’s favorite toy. he loves it so much, I bought a backup right away and ordered this Iron Man one. Even my older cat Nugget is interested in these. I can get some really impressive jumps out of my younger cat! Steiner will wander around the house with these in his mouth, crying until someone plays with him. One warning/ suggestion for owners, though: supervised play only, or removal/shortening of ribbons is suggested. My younger cat kept trying to eat the ribbons& I was worried about blockages, so the ribbons got trimmed shorter. They toys have proven really durable, though! No ribbons pulled off, no toys ripped open or apart.
will buy this again
Quality is good and soft. My two cats love it - specially ribbon part from the hands. Body is easy to bite for them - softly stuffed.