Master Equipment Color Dog Grooming Arm with Clamp
Get notified when this item is back in stock.
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Stainless Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||—||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
About This Item
- Professional-grade grooming arm makes regular haircuts and trims a breeze with adjustable design.
- Made of zinc-coated steel for added durability even with heavy duty and multi-pet use.
- Adjustable arm design adjusts to accommodate to your pup’s height, from the tallest to the shortest breeds.
- Adjusts easily with easy-to-grip knobs and includes gentle control loop with swivel snap.
- Easy to secure onto most grooming tables with the sturdy bolt and extra-wide surface clamp.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Cable Grooming Loops, 19-in$13.74Chewy Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 48 x 72-in$315.50Chewy Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Scarlett$32.00Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Shernbao NL-LG20 Nylon Dog Grooming Loops, Yellow$7.69Chewy Price
- Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse, 32-oz$25.99Chewy Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black$45.00Chewy Price$52.99List Price
- Andis AGC/AGP Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis AG/AG2 Cord Set, 14 Foot$15.64Chewy Price
- Andis Small Oval Accessory Bag$13.49Chewy Price
- Andis Folding Blade Carrying Bag$13.49Chewy Price
- Puppylocks Puppy Dog & Cat Fur Extension, Vitamins & Minerals, Long$14.00Chewy Price
- Oster Spray Disinfectant for Grooming Tools, 16-oz can, bundle of 2$27.98Chewy Price
Questions & Answers
6 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
15 Customer Reviews
Not good for Professional Grooming.
Might be good for so small dogs. Doesn't hold up to big dogs. I ordered 2 of these for me and my coworker. We've been using for about 2 weeks and they're both bent at the end and are no longer useful.
Purchased to use as suspension system for quilting. Perfect for the job.
I have a folding table and this arm does not clamp on the underside of it. It should state that on your website that this only fits special tables! You need to buy a special table for this so now it's just a waste of my money because I can't use it. I'd return it if I still had the box but I tossed it out.
Dog Grooming Arm
Excellent quality. Very heavy duty! Very pleased. Received in 2 days.
These dog grooming arms was exactly what I was wanting. I'm going to use them to hold my quilt up for quilting. I
Nail trim game-changer!
This grooming arm is absolutely life changing! Our dog wouldn't let us grind or trim his nails, but he did just fine seeing his favorite groomer. Unfortunately, we moved away and had to figure out a way to get the nails done ourselves. In an attempt to replicate the groomer experience, we bought this. The first time we used it, he lifted his paw up for us to grind it - needless to say, we were ecstatic!
For small dogs. Chewy is amazing!
I got this arm because I’m starting a low-key grooming business from home. It worked fine for small, gentle dogs but it won’t hold up to larger, hyper dogs. Chewy is wonderful and refunded my money immediately, no questions asked. They didn’t even want me to return it; they told me to DONATE IT! What a great company! I will most likely give it to my local animal shelter. THANK YOU CHEWY!
...if you want to groom your own dog. My dog doesn't like it, but doesn't have a choice. Much easier than without a grooming arm.
Sturdy as expected
Very good quality as expected. Sturdy, good quality. Heavy duty.
We are both so much calmer.
Like most dogs, our Bella is not fond of nail trimming. With my husband holding her in his arms, I would try to trim her nails. To say the least, it was stressful for all of us. With the aid of the dog grooming arm, it has become so much easier. We are both more relaxed and we are done in no time. It took more time to set up the arm, which is very easy, than it did to trim her nails. Removing the stress normally involved in nail trimming is calming for both of us. Bella says thanks and so do I.