Master Equipment Dog Grooming Arm with Clamp, 49-in
About This Item
- Gives you the freedom to work around your grooming table while the arm holds your dog in place.
- Arm is 48 inches in height and includes 18-inch grooming loop to fit most dogs.
- Crafted from ¾-inch square steel that is zinc-plated to resist wear over time.
- Designed to meet Professional Pet Groomers and Stylists standards.
- Clamp opens 1 ¼ inches wide to fit most grooming tables.
Pet Lovers Also Bought
- Top Performance Basic Screen Print Grooming Loops, 18-in, 4 count$11.01Chewy Price$12.99List Price
- Top Performance Deluxe Fashion Groom Loops, 4 count, 24-in$13.64Chewy Price$14.99List Price
- Top Performance Extend-A-Life Dog Blade Rinse, 16-oz$12.99Chewy Price
- Master Equipment Stainless Steel Dog Tub Strainer$11.64Chewy Price$19.99List Price
- Raypet Wet Pet Dog & Cat Towel, 5 count, White$5.95Chewy Price
- Master Equipment Steel Pet Tub Stairs Extension Hook, 2 count$14.30Chewy Price$15.99List Price
- Coastal Pet Products Cable Grooming Loop, Blue, 18"$8.99Chewy Price
- The Absorber MAX Pet Towel, Biscuit$28.99Chewy Price$32.99List Price
- Ortho Mat Orthopedic Groomer's Mat, 24 x 48-in$86.85Chewy Price$108.00List Price
- Loyalty Pet Products Travel Dog Bag, Black Logo$42.00Chewy Price$49.99List Price
Compare Similar Items
|Material||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal||Steel, Metal|
|Breed Size||N/A||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds||N/A||Small Breeds, Medium Breeds, Large Breeds|
Questions & Answers
1 Customer Questions
ReviewsWrite a Review
3 Customer Reviews
Tall Enough For Big Dogs
Finally, I found a grooming arm with enough height for larger dogs. Although the description says it is 49" high, that is the total length of the arm from the bottom of the vertical to the top of the horizontal part. Keeping in mind that 4" fit down into the clamp, it makes the effective maximum adjustable height 46" from table top to the underside of the arm. That is a full 18" higher than the arm which originally came with my table. At 3/4" x 3/4" I could not use it with the clamp I had which I feel is of better quality than the one which came with this arm. This clamp is poorly designed as it does not have quite enough throat depth necessary for the screw disk to clear the table edge underneath. Otherwise, this grooming arm has the height I need, so I am making it work.
Got this replacement arm just in time for my National -TERRIBLE-when you tighten the arm keeps slipping down-won’t stay in place-afraid my dog will get injured
Extra Length is Much Better
This arm is about a foot longer than the standard. It takes the arm out of the way and makes it much easier to groom my dog's head. Definitely makes a difference! A must for medium to large dogs.